111-115

☆ 111. Chapter 111: Let's Make a Fortune Together

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 111 Let's make a fortune together Liu Changyu came to the door of Wang Tiantian's room and quietly waited for the other party's

return.

Wang Tiantian just went upstairs when he saw the person standing at his door, Wang Tiantian's heart was a little excited, he was wondering if Liu Changyu missed him, so he took the initiative to find him.

Wang Tiantian took the initiative to step forward to greet him, "Brother Liu, you are back so soon!" "The duration of this mission is actually only four or five days, which is quite fast.

Liu Changyu didn't say much nonsense, "What did you say to Liu Zining today?"

When Wang Tiantian heard this, his whole person froze, his blood seemed to freeze in an instant, the whole person froze, what he could feel was infinite coldness and tingling, as if there were thousands of needles constantly piercing his flesh and his heart, making him feel pain.

He should know, how could Liu Changyu take the initiative to come to him? Every time the two go to bed, he sneaks over, and it depends on whether the other party has time and interest. Liu Changyu has always remembered in his heart that one person is Liu Zining.

Wang Tiantian finally gave up now, and he couldn't expect anything from him anymore. But there is no love, there is a lot of affection between them, besides, the boss has saved him many times, and they are good brothers anyway.

Wang Tiantian opened his mouth and said to Liu Changyu: "Don't worry, I didn't bully him!" And I also know that he found me first, and I didn't say anything unpleasant to him, so I didn't make him sad! Boss, we've all broken up, and I know what to say and what not to say! He also said that they broke up, but in fact, neither of them had a formal relationship.

Liu Changyu felt as if his heart had been stabbed by something, and it wasn't until Wang Tiantian took the initiative to speak that he found out that he had this attitude in front of Wang Tiantian?

It was the answer he wanted to hear, but why did it sound so uncomfortable to him now?

"I..."

for fear that the other party would say something ugly, Wang Tiantian hurriedly said: "I know you don't believe me, otherwise you can ask Liu Zining, I'm a little tired, tomorrow I plan to go to work with Lao Bai and them, so I have to go to bed early today, boss, I'll go back to the room to rest first!" "

I don't want to hear questions and ridicule every day, so the best way for him is to run away.

But Wang Tiantian's departure also made Liu Changyu a little uneasy and anxious, always feeling as if he was about to lose something, which was more unbearable than when he was separated from Liu Ziming.

He turned around and wanted to push the door to enter, but found that Wang Tiantian actually locked the door.

Liu Changyu only felt a headache, took the initiative to knock on the door a few times, and didn't see the other party paying attention, Liu Changyu lowered his head in disappointment and turned to leave.

In the evening, everyone had a very delicious dinner, with meat, fresh vegetables, and dried fish.

Feng Beizhi, who was sitting on the main seat, took the initiative to speak: "We left this time and found a large number of materials, which were found by Su Su, and when the time comes, the people from the material group will go with Su Su to bring the materials back!" "