72

☆ 72. Chapter 072: He has no acting skills in movies

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 072 Acting in a movie He didn't have acting skills

Su Yinian was busy for a few days, and was about to look for a house and another storefront, he had an idea, he wanted to open a store specializing in selling gold jewelry.

Su Yinian, who was imagining a better future, received a strange phone call.

Su Yinian answered the other party's phone with doubts, and after chatting, he learned that the other party was a director, and asked Su Yinian to join the group next week.

Su Yinian looked confused, when is he going to act? He can't act at all, this body can do it, but he can't!

Su Yinian, who felt inexplicable, was completely stunned after seeing the script sent to him by the other party.

The other party is a new director, and he writes everything in the script, because the male and female protagonists who are not famous are quite new newcomers, and the kind of students who are looking for in the film school are quite low. The only big coffee is actually Su Yinian, this is called Su Yinian is really quite speechless, Su Yinian doesn't even have to think about it to know that this must be a big bad movie.

Su Yinian wanted to refuse, but when he looked at the contract, he actually signed it?!

This made Su Yinian a little inexplicable, but soon he thought of someone, a person who could take over the play in his place, and there was really no one else except Liu Xia. This woman is ruthless enough, even if she resigns, she will yin him, and she actually took such a role for him.

A perverted to obscene character, is this intended to completely ruin the acting career of this body? Liu Xia is not afraid that she will offend him?

Su Yinian frowned, in fact, he didn't mind what role he played, but he didn't mind that he didn't have acting skills at all. He doesn't know how to act in any movies! It's still so important to act... The villain role, originally a lewd and perverted role like this needs acting skills very much, but he has no acting skills, so this role is estimated to be played by him very badly.

Su Yinian sighed, but if he didn't act, he would also lose money, and he would lose money inexplicably Su Yinian wouldn't do such a stupid thing, he wouldn't let people take a penny from the pit of his body no matter what.

So, Su Yinian, who quickly made a decision not to waste his money, clenched his fists and cheered himself up, isn't it acting?! Anyway, there are only a dozen scenes, and I'll leave when I'm done!

Su Yinian thought so, the whole person relaxed, the boat was naturally straight to the bridge, it was just a small matter, he believed that he could solve it well, solve all this, he knew that Feng Beizhi was still waiting for him.

The next day, the first batch of materials and the second batch of materials arrived together, so Su Yinian came to the garage that afternoon and collected all the materials in the space. Of course, when he collected these materials, there was no third person present, and even the few people guarding the warehouse were given vacation by him.

Medicines and clothing were the first to arrive, Su Yinian put all the supplies into the space, looking at so many medical supplies, Su Yinian was happy, and after passing through a few warehouses, Su Yinian also left the list in the space.

What people don't know is that because someone is staring at him, he also knows about the grievances and grievances of their Su family, and even knows everything Liu Xia has done.