20

☆ 20. Chapter 019: Asking for Help and Wanting to Exercise

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 019 Asking for help to exercise

At night, the team found a safe farmhouse to rest.

Su Yinian, who came back obediently as a pillow, came to the third floor, and Feng Beizhi was sitting by the window, looking at the dark night sky outside the window without a trace of starlight.

Feng Beizhi's sitting posture is not upright, lazy and a little uninhibited.

Without disturbing Feng Beizhi's contemplation, Su Yinian took out the quilt and obediently made the bed.

After Feng Beizhi retracted his thoughts, he turned his head to look at Su Yinian. This guy can only say a few more words at night every time, talk a few words to each other during the day, and when he wants to find the other party again, he doesn't see anyone every time. Feng Beizhi felt very unhappy, and it was necessary for him to remind Su Yinian well.

Feng Beizhi said at the beginning, "You have been quite close to Wang Tiantian recently!"

Because Feng Beizhi always looked indifferent and exuded a cold breath, Su Yinian was stunned and didn't hear the smell of vinegar from Feng Beizhi's words, but nodded with a smile on his face and said, "Yes, we are all teammates and friends, so we are very close to them!"

Seeing the smile on Su Yinian's face, Feng Beizhi felt that it was an eyesore, and said unhappily, "Then you should know that they are just using it to spy on you!"

If Liu Changyu was here, he would definitely want to roll his eyes on the side, for the sake of "selfishness", would it be really good for his own boss to tear off the "mask" of "peace" that they worked hard to whitewash the peace?

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, turned his head to look at Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi looked at him directly, and his deep eyes seemed to suck people in.

After thinking about it for a while, Su Yinian immediately realized that Feng Beizhi told him this, it should be that he already agreed with him and trusted him, right?!

"But didn't you let them spy on you? Feng Beizhi: "..."Feng

Beizhi, who accidentally pitted himself, raised his eyebrows.

originally thought that Su Yinian would be angry, but he didn't expect a faint smile to appear on the corner of Su Yinian's mouth, and said, "I'm very happy for you to tell me this, this proves that you treat me as your own!" Thank you! By the way, Chief, I want to be stronger, at least to be able to protect myself, I heard that you have learned martial arts before, can you teach me, I want to exercise my body!

Feng Beizhi saw that Su Yinian was not angry, and he breathed a sigh of relief for some reason, "Haven't you been exercising recently?" By the way, did you use the crystal nucleus I gave you? Why haven't I seen you cultivate? Your level is still not moving, can you tell me why? Instead of exercising slowly, it is better to eliminate it than to practice quickly for a year.

"Then the physical fitness also needs to be exercised! As for cultivation, I just want to save a little more for myself, and then go to the base to redeem credits, so that I can live as well as possible. Su Yinian was a little weak-hearted, the crystal nucleus that Feng Beizhi gave him had now turned into points, but he wanted to leave here too much, so he didn't have time to cultivate at all.

But now that I think about it, there was something wrong with his actions. In fact, he shouldn't take out all the crystal nuclei to exchange for points, but leave a little bit, after all, after going to the base, his cultivation and daily life also need crystal nuclei, over time, he received so many crystal nuclei but couldn't cultivate, and even didn't use many abilities in daily life, once others were curious about him and felt strange, then his sister was very likely to be unable to keep it.

Feng Beizhi said unhappily, "Do you think you can't afford to support you?" "How could Su Yinian have such an idea, could the other party want to marry a daughter-in-law in the future by saving these crystal nuclei? !

No, isn't Su Yinian interesting to him?

Su Yinian knew that Feng Beizhi had good intentions, and he didn't mean anything else, but for some reason, the words that Feng Beizhi blurted out made Su Yinian always feel that the temperature around him seemed to have risen a little bit, and his cheeks were a little hot.

Su Yinian hurriedly said, "I'm also saving it just in case."

Feng Beizhi pondered for a moment, looked at Su Yinian, saw Su Yinian's serious expression, and finally nodded after defeating the battle and said, "Okay then, I will teach you some fighting skills from tomorrow!"

Su Yinian's eyes lit up, and her beautiful eyes seemed to be shining with dazzling light, "Thank you, boss!"

Being stared at by Su Yinian's eyes, Feng Beizhi only felt that his heart trembled, and his fingers trembled.

Feng Beizhi hurriedly coughed twice to hide his inappropriateness, "In short, you will follow me as much as possible in the future, come to me whenever you are free, don't always be with Wang Tiantian and them, you are not smart in the first place, do you want to be more stupid?"

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth twitched slightly, revealing a speechless expression, what Feng Beizhi said was really ugly. No wonder so many people are reluctant to get close to Fengbeizhi, there is a real reason.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Finale Banquet , [Tanmei] Skewers , [Tanmei] Uniform Control , [Tanmei] Gazing into the Abyss , [Tanmei] Entering the Play on the Scene , [Tanmei] The Wolf of the Moonlit Night [Heavenly Chapter], [Tanmei] Shiyun I. Xiangyu Leaf Wind, [Tanmei] [Comprehensive] Jinmu Rebirth, [Tanmei] The Iceberg Actor gave birth to a mink for me , [Tanmei] The Great Demon King of Figure Skating

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top