54

☆ 54. Chapter 054: Great Tribulation Immortality Has Blessings

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 054: After the Great Tribulation Immortal, Fu

Su couldn't hold on to his thoughts, and completely fainted in Feng Beizhi's arms.

Seeing that the zombies had indeed retreated cleanly, Liu Changyu breathed a sigh of relief, wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "It seems that it was our Xiao Nian who saved us!" "That kid clearly knew Su Yinian, and I'm afraid it was for Su Yinian's sake that he let them go.

After the zombie army left, everyone sorted out for a while and prepared to leave.

Su Yinian was seriously injured, a piece of flesh on his arm was almost bitten off, and his body began to heat up. All the way, Feng Beizhi was taking care of him.

On their way out of Yuanqing City, their men and horses converged with Lin Xue and others, and now there are more than 90 people in total, and more than 30 people are missing. One can only hope that these people are alive and well, and as for the dead, they will take each other's relics with them.

After hearing the news that Lin Xue brought back, everyone was furious.

Liu Changyu's face was gloomy, and he confirmed again and again: "Are you sure it's the Cheetah Mercenary Team?"

Lin Xue nodded vigorously and said: "Yes, they are secretly monitoring you, but I don't know that I have also become a thorn in the flesh in the eyes of others, we have been following them for the past few days, and they must have been the ones who deliberately let us fall into the trap at that time!"

Liu Xiangwen patted the back of Lin Xue's hand, signaled his goddess not to be so excited, and then sealed Beizhi and the others and said: "We have been searching for mercenary teams other than the cheetah team for the past few days, but there are no other mercenary teams in this city, so now there is only this possibility, that is, the cheetah mercenary team is behind the ghost!" "

Lu Zhan was furious, "Shi Qingheng! It was because of this person that they almost faced such a terrifying zombie army, if it weren't for Su Yinian's inadvertent "good intentions", I'm afraid they would have died in the mouth of the zombie army.

Feng Beizhi sneered and said, "I want them to be unable to turn over in this qualifying match!"

Liu Changyu was not so optimistic: "But now they have a good relationship with Feiying, and the two teams still have the intention of merging!" We are bound to become everyone's opponents in this mercenary ranking, they have long wanted to pull us off the throne, and they will not let go of this opportunity, and this Shi Qingheng dares to do this, he will definitely not be afraid of us knowing! "The other party has no scruples at all, and it is likely to rely on something.

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly and said, "As long as I'm still a seventh-level ability, they won't want to take everything from us!" "

Feng Beizhi said this is indeed the same reason, as long as Feng Beizhi is still a level 7 ability, as long as this base has not given birth to another level 7 ability, then the owner of this base can only be Feng Beizhi.

Lin Xue suddenly spoke, "By the way, how is Su Yinian's situation?" "Su Yinian is so beautiful, he can't die! Originally, the last days were handsome guys and ugly men, and if another one died, then the handsome guys in this world would definitely die.

Liu Changyu said to Lin Xue: "He is still in a coma, but he shouldn't turn into a zombie!"

Lin Xue sighed, "Is this level 8 zombie really so powerful?" Our team is the elite of the elite, can't we deal with her? "They were busy monitoring the Cheetah mercenary team at the time, so they didn't know that Feng Beizhi's team was in such a big danger, otherwise they could also be foreign aid, at least they wouldn't let Feng Beizhi and the others fight alone.