Prolouge

Agencies Alias Name: Akemi Yuriemoto — (Yuriemoto is her maiden name)

Legal Name: Akemi Aizawa — (secret wife of Shota Aizawa-Eraserhead)

Affiliation: Underground Hero

Classified as the Yokai Hero

Hero Name: Harionago

Quirk: Titanium Barb

She has stingray barb tipped hair from mother Manami code named Stingray, combined with the "hair that grows at will" quirk of titanium strong hair inherited from her father Nobuyuki code named Titanium Whip.

Akemi's hair can lash out and ensnare the enemy while injecting non lethal paralytic toxins into the blood.

Profession when not an Underground Hero: UA Teacher

Type of Class: Combat in the Offensive and Defense Martial Arts

Akemi Yureimoto (also known by a select few as Akemi Aizawa) is a feisty Underground hero who's quirk is like that of the Japanese Yokai, Harionago.

Much like the Yokai myth this black haired heroine is often seen dressed in a curvaceous cream colored kuncioki warrior style kimono dress. She is barefoot by choice to enhance her martial arts skills.

Underestimated by her opponents during her time in UA it was in the sports festival that she upended the competition and left a lasting mark on her way of being an Underground hero. (And Eraserhead's heart...haha haha!)

So don't be fooled into thinking you can easily beat this black haired beauty because she has a head of hair tipped with thorn-like barbs that are under her complete control. She uses it to ensnare her enemy's and in dire cases she's even used her mother's quirk Razor Barb to inject non lethal stingray toxins in order to incapacitate her enemies.