Chapter 90: The Breakout...

Warning graphic depictions of violence and death!

I don't own any of the drawings!
———————————————————————

In Tartuas three long time inmates were putting their decade-long escape plan into motion.

Hebi Orochi - alias (Spitting Death) was waiting patiently for his moment to attack. His acidic spit was quelled from the stupid electro collar cuffed around his neck like a noose. His silted snake eyes looked at the sensors that were continuously monitoring the vital functions of the prisoners, reacting to even the slightest sign of unusual behavior or attempt to activate a Quirk and your shot on sight. He waited planning his escape for so long, he knew this facility inside and out by the help of his spies.

He closed his eyes and smiled over the thought of hearing the screams of the guards outside his cell as their eyes were melting out of their skulls from his blinding venomous spit! He wanted to see them riving in agony before he ends their pathetic lives!

He opened his eyes when he heard the hissing voices of his servants speaking to him from within the walls. His belly crawling brethren that slithered through the facility's pipes eating at the rats that scurry around much like the vermin standing outside his cell door just waiting for him to screwup and shock him with the electro collar.

He hissed in the language of the serpents. To the guards it sounded like he was breathing deeply as if he were asleep.

He didn't need his 'Spitting Cobra' snake quirk to talk to his scaly brethren. He was always able to speak towards them.

"Issss it time?"

"Yessssss the guardssss are to preoccupied by All For One to realize what issss about to happen before it'sss to late."

Orochi grinned wickedly, "Good get the brethren ready. Tonight we essscape thisss vile prissson."

He flicked his forked tongue out and smelled the familiar scents of his accomplice(s) and he smirked wickedly. It was time to escape.

Phase 1: Distracting the Rats.

His venomous snakes slithered through the walls disconnecting the wires. With a tug and a pull the sensors to three isolated cells were severed. Then they slivered out through the pipes of the entire prison reigning terror on the guards and leaving the other inmates immobilized in their cells. The three villains weren't open for a team up, they would be the only ones escaping tonight.

In a white walled cell isolated from any other villains deep underneath it all was All For One currently surrounded by the venomous snakes. The serpents were slivering all around his body and he merely chuckled in amusement.

"Well, someone's having fun..."

In another isolated cell Shinku (真紅) Ken (剣) Villain alias (Kuchisake onna) was chained to a chair with an extra long sized pair of iron cuffs covering her entire hands from view. This is due to her quirk, a quirk that she affectionately named, 'Edward-scissor-hands'.

She has long fingernails that are shaped, and as sharp, as titanium scissors. She's one of the most mentally unstable inmates there and is kept in complete isolation from the other inmates in a painfully bright cell. Her mouth remains covered by a surgical mask and her eyes blindfolded.

Phase 2: Escape the Isolation cells

Shinku felt the serpents slithering around her and grinned as one held a key in its venomous mouth. She felt the serpents tail flick at the strap of her surgical mask from behind her ear and felt the cold metal of the key against her toothy grin.