Chapter 19: Ibara reprimands Hizashi!

I love Ibara she's so sweet!

"EVEN BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS HAVE THORNS...ITS THE ASSASSIN FROM 1-B IBARA SHIOZAKI FROM THE HERO COURSE VERSUS THE BOY WITH THE ELECTRIC PERSONALITY DENKI KAMINARI FROM 1-A's HERO COURSE!"

Ibara turned towards the announcers box and graciously reprimanded Hizashi.

"Excuse me! Please pardon the interruption but I'm not sure why you called me an assassin? I've come to the festival in search of victory not to take my opponents life! That wouldn't be in line with the values of a hero at all sir!"

Akemi smirked she knew there was reason why she liked that girl! She could already see her parents fighting for her in the internships.

"RIGHT IM SORRY..."

"Gentlemen I didn't enter U

"Gentlemen I didn't enter U.A. for wicked or selfish reasons but to deliver salvation to others! It is my humble quest to spread true good across this world!"

"LISTEN I SAID I WAS SORRY! THAT WAS MY BAD OKAY!"

Ibara seemed pleased by that and bowed. "I thank you for your kind understanding."

Shota just smirked underneath his bandages.

Akemi got one good look at Kaminari and smirked she knew love sickness when she saw it...the poor boy he failed miserably.

"What do say me and you go out after this? I'd be happy to treat you to a bite to eat and comfort you after your loss. Cause this is all gonna be over in 2 seconds honey."
His electricity was blaring. "Indiscriminate shock 1.3 million volts!"

He let loose the blast but Ibara turned around and used her quirk to create a wall that detached from her hair. The vines were going into the ground towards Kaminari who was turning into his dumb side. He got wrapped up and suspended high in the air.

Akemi checked the time. "2 seconds."

"I'm just thankful that I was able to make the most of the amazing opportunity today

"I'm just thankful that I was able to make the most of the amazing opportunity today."

Akemi got a text from her father.

- I LIKE THIS GIRL ALREADY!!!! 😁

- You plan on fighting mom for her as an intern dad you know you'll lose?

- You're mothers a good sport. I'll gladly strangle anyone else with my hair though...that girls a kindred spirit!