Chapter 44: YOUR HAVING A BABY!!!

The morning came quickly and the students were awoken by a woman screaming at the top of her lungs from the bottom floor. Even though the teacher's apartment was soundproofed her voice was clear as day. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT CAT!!!!!!!!!"

They just sighed and returned to bed waiting for their alarms to wake them up. Shota and Akemi were up and showered they had all four rooms connected and had a personal shower and master suite so bonus! After they walked out of their own room with their cat on their heels it was already time for the students to wake up. They headed towards the main kitchen to get coffee. Both groaning like zombies. The other teachers were there. Ectoplasm immediately handed Akemi a cup of tea instead of the coffee. She groaned into a pitiful crying sound.

"Why Recovery Girl whyyyyy. Momma needs her coffeeeeee!"

Shota smiled apologetically. "Sorry darling she didn't recommend that for a healthy baby."

Suddenly they heard the gasps of 20 students and then Bakugo's. "WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!"

Akemi groaned like a zombie and turned with her red eyes glaring at her students all dressed in their pajamas. It was to early for her and her bad case of bedhead and shadows under her eyes made her look like the vampire queen of the undead!

She groaned pitifully, "God I'm not going to survive without coffee..."

"YOUR HAVING A BABY!!!!!!" Ashido screamed in joy. Akemi groaned and snapped as her hair levitated showing the barbs. "This Momma Is Not In A Good Mood Without Her Coffee So Give Me A Minute Before Screaming!"

They all huddled around one another whimpering in fear and she groaned with a tired yawn and shuffled to a nearby couch. Their students could clearly see the prominent baby bump.

She flopped down mumbling. "I hate that stupid cat..." Tsukiko jumped up and meowed curling up against her stomach and purring. "No I hate you! Don't act so cute Tsukiko!"

Meow!

Tsukiko was rubbing her fuzzy head against the woman's stomach and purring loudly.

"Oh I give up! I'll keep you!"

Ochako spoke in shock. "Your having a baby."

"Well I'm not getting fat if that's what your thinking!" She drank the tea and groaned. "Whyyyyy Recovery Girl Why!"

Shota sighed heavily and spoke with a tired gaze as he shuffled over to a chair and sat down. "Yes we're having a baby which is the reason I specifically asked for no late night parties got it! As you can see my wife is not a morning person and without coffee she's like a zombie that has very little patience."

Akemi grumbled. "Shut up Shota."

Shota groaned as he held his coffee mug. "And so am I. I suggest you get breakfast, get dressed, and then maybe I'll answer your questions, but Mineta so help me if I have to get out of this chair I promise you'll be in a body cast."

He took a swig of his coffee only to see Akemi's death glare. "I'm not giving you my coffee."

"I'm not going to make you dinner then."

He grunted and took another sip. "I'll live."

Hizashi turned to the students staring in awe over their two tired and irritable teachers and spoke. "I Think You All Better Do As He Says Ya Dig."

"LOWER THE VOLUME YOU COCKATOO!"

"I Am!"

Ectoplasm turned and hastily made a few clones and ushered the students to their rooms despite his deep voice he spoke softly. "Class doesn't start for the next two hours. I'd recommend not getting into trouble so do as they say. Akemi will be fine in about 45 minutes then come down and eat got it."