Chapter 161: "Why do you wear Goggles?"

Akemi knelt down to her overly excited crawling infant. Emiko was doing little pushups with her arms and had a big smile on her face.

"Ma-Mah!"

Shota stayed behind his wife as she cuddled with her daughter in her arms. Shota commented on Hizashi's worn out appearance, "Nice 5'o clock shadow Cockatoo."

Eri had light tears in her eyes as she ran to Akemi. She wrapped her tiny arms around Akemi's neck. "Mister Zashi didn't want to tell you he lost Emiko! W-We found her with Roki and Shoji!"

Akemi leaned over and kissed Eri's head. She thanked the little girl while giving a side glance at Hizashi Yamada, "Thank you for doing the right thing, Eri by telling me. I really appreciate it. How about we go get you some hot coco for doing the right thing?"

Shota looked amused when his wife brought up one of Hizashi's favorite cold weather drinks. Hizashi moved towards Akemi to speak to her but he stumbled on his feet when he saw the haunting look on her face. Her blood red eyes glared at him through her thick black hair. Her chin was visible and her red lips were formed into a fierce snarl as she stood.

Hizashi hesitated with his hands up in a state of surrender, he gulped and spoke softly to avoid anymore of her anger over his loud voice.

"A-Akemi come on now let's be reasonable. I-I was going to tell you...Maybe not now but at a later time."

Shota held out his hand for Eri to take. Eri slid her hand into his large hand. He looked down at Eri and asked, "Did you have fun?"

Eri's face brightened with a nod, "Yes! Hitoshi, Deku and his friends played with me and we all played house. Kaminari said Bakugo was like the angry uncle! I made them cookies and some tea!"

Shota smirked as he saw Hitoshi snickering over the whole Bakugo being the angry uncle part, before they took Eri out of Hizashi's dormitory apartment away from the other two adults. Akemi had picked up her infant giving a glare at her honorary brother in-law.

Akemi spoke softly, "I expected you to tell me what transpired if you lost one of my children, even if you found her."

Hizashi looked away shifting his weight on the other foot. Her glare softened. She let out a heavy sigh, "God, I can''t stay mad at you for long. Just don't do it again or I will book Gym Gamma so I can kick your loud butt into the ground. So even if I, or Shota, gets mad at you for something like this, just tell us."

Hizashi held up his hands in defense, "Okay. Okay. I'll tell you what happened. The two of them were playing in the common room area. When I noticed someone was missing from my vision, I went to see who. I couldn't find Emiko but we heard her giggles. We followed her giggles to see where she wandered off too. She found the laundry room and Shoji and Todoroki were in there. Todoroki was entertaining her when I reached her. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to go through another harsh training session with you again."

Akemi pursed her red tinted lips as Emiko clapped her hands together within her mommies arms.

Akemi huffed, "Well just for that. Gym Gamma. If you didn't want it and tried to prevent it, you should of told me straight up instead of evading. Now because of that, you and I will have a training session soon. One against one. No rules. All in. Got It Cockatoo?"

Hizashi hung his head. His hair caked with new set of baby food. His messy loose bun fell forward. He let out a groan, "Let it slide just this time."

Akemi gestured to him with the disapproving nod of her head, "You seem way too relaxed. Got to be on your toes, Hizashi. Well I'm off to take the family for Hot coco. See you later Cockatoo."