Chapter 29: ECTOPLASM Vs. TOKOYAMI AND ASUI

Akemi smirked. "Hey you two look alive Tokoyami and Asui are next!"

Midoriya blinked out his train of thought and looked up at the screen. Akemi grinned. "Ooooo their fighting my Favorite karaoke buddy! Kick their butts Ectoplasm!"

Ochako was surprised. "Karaoke buddy? You and Mister Ectoplasm do karaoke?"

"Yeah every Saturday night down at the only Cat Cafe to have a sleeping Caterpillar Man as a regular patron. We do it to help sponsor funds for the local animal shelter where Shota and I found our little Tsukiko. Its the only night I can willingly get Shota out of the apartment. You all should come by some time if your parents allow. It's a good relaxing time to unwind."

They'd have to keep that in mind.

Back to the next match. Tokoyami was assessing the situation. "I see their starting us in the middle of the stage..."

"In order to escape we have to pass through the designated gate right which means the teachers probably there waiting for us."

The horn sounded. "Team Asui and Tokoyami practical exam, begin!"

The moment the announcer finished Ectoplasm's clones appeared along with his menacingly deep voice. "Maybe you don't understand we teachers are trying to crush you with everything we've got. No holding back," more clones appeared behind the pair. "Steel your nerves and show me your resolve!" He and his clones attacked at once and Akemi watched as the two were forced to flee.

"Get Her Dark Shadow!" Dark Shadow shot out from Tokoyami and snagged Asui flinging her up above the battle. "Asui Your Turn!"

Asui nodded and used her frog-like tongue to wrap around him and fling him as well towards another floor when she landed sticking to the edge of the curved balcony.

"I'm glad we made a plan beforehand."

"Yes."
——————————————————————
Akemi nodded. *Nice use of strategy and teamwork, good planning kids.*

"Nice!"

"An escape only the two of them could come up with!"

"That's good communication. Their talking to each other. It may not seem like much but it's important. I don't just mean having a good sidekick or teammate that you know you match well with. Real heroes need to be able to communicate with one another."

"So we were talking about the finals and how we're supposed to be facing against our weaknesses."

"That's right."

"Okay so what do Tokoyami and Asui have to work on? I'm having trouble seeing how Mister Ectoplasm is a bad matchup for them."

"Oh it is for Tokoyami."

"What?"

Akemi smirked as she placed her hands on either side of their shoulders before saying with a grin as she stood in between them. "Just watch and you will see. Ohhhh boy it's about to get gooooood!"
——————————————————————
"So you've chosen to avoid a fight...Good Luck!"

Ectoplasm shot out ectoplasmic clones from his mouth. "He's able to make thirty at a time but when we're doing karaoke for some reason it goes up to thirty six after the third song!"