Chapter 108: Denial...SHUT UP SHOTA

A student from 1-C saw Akemi and started rapping Morse code against the wall of the Labyrinth the code was passed along and Shinso grinned from his spot in the ceiling trapdoor. "Perfect..."

He tapped a response to get those few students from 1-B a call. "Now the real scaring can begin..."

He then swung down like a dead body terrifying the already traumatized students of 1-A that dared to enter.

Forty-five minutes later two students from 1-B, after finishing with their play, arrived and Shihai Kuroiro merged into the blackness of the labyrinth walls with a creepy grin! The others were dressed like ghosts and class 1-B's Reiko Yanagi was adamant about joining the scare as an actor. Given her poltergeist quirk. She was dressed in a creepy black wig and her painted white face was adorned by a white dress and tore up veil that Hitoshi asked Yaoyorozu to make.

The last group ran out screaming bloody murder and the girl that taped the Morse code at the entrance halted the line.

"This next haunt is just for those two." She pointed to Akemi and Shota with a sneaky grin. "A special request from our Master of Horror. He wanted to test The Scariest Teacher's resolve with a challenge of his own design."

The line instantly turned to see Akemi Yuriemoto handing Emiko to Togata with a determined stare and together with Shota she entered the Haunted Labyrinth.

There was creepy music playing and yet Akemi was undeterred as she walked along the dimly lite corridors. Suddenly the lights flickered and what started as sporadic flickering turned into a constant three seconds of light before flickering again. Shota swore he saw a child in black slipping in and out of the walls. With a manical laughter Kuroiro pulled pranks on the pair. He whispered eerily and laughed wickedly whenever Akemi spun around.

Akemi smirked. "You'll have to do better than that kids!"

Kuroiro was pulling on their hair, before yanking on Shota's scarf until it became a noose which Akemi unraveled. Shota fell to his knees hacking violently before speaking hoarsely. "These kids...their trying to kill me..."

Akemi scoffed. "Oh get up Shota." Kuroiro snickered and tripped them until they fell down and stared at one another. Shota smirked as he looked over her. "Well isn't this Romantic. Your clinging to my arms."

"Shut up!"

Kuroiro frowned. *Seriously will nothing spook them...*

The other student actors were good at freaking out Shota until he was pale faced, especially when one dressed up like Shinku Ken with a bloody pair of scissors and chased him while screaming. "AM I PRETTY????"

All Shota saw was the freak show that haunted his nightmares and he panicked. He smiled at his wife before kissing her cheek and bolted. "NOPE I AM SO DONE WITH THIS FREAKIN HELL-HOUSE! HAVE FUN KIDS!" Shinso was laughing manically from his perch but Akemi was smiling as she let the students chase her husband out the side exit. She returned to her little challenge and cracked her neck and taunted Shinso. "Master of Horrors you say? Well show me what you've got Shinso! This is nothing!"

Suddenly the lights were cut off. She sighed softly and walked towards the closed exit door only to stop as that same eerie feeling took over. Maybe it was the creepy music finally kicking in but the darkness was starting to remind her of the Suicide forest. She gulped and heard the faint creepy whispering of Kuroiro and manical laughter of Shinso. It was starting to really freak her out!

Suddenly Akemi felt the presence of someone behind her and she rapidly spun around only to freeze with eyes wide open. Reiko Yanagi was hovering in the air thanks to Kuroiro holding her up. His hair was dyed black and he was completely invisible in the darkness. Reiko Yanagi tilted her head in rather disturbing jerking movements. Her black wig was drenched in dripping oil and fake blood. She did this for two seconds before abruptly looking up at Akemi.

She was wearing pale white contact lenses that glowed due to the makeup. She was crying tears of fake blood from the corners of her eyes thanks to the makeup prosthetics. Her voice was a soft haunting whisper that caused Akemi to scream bloody murder.

"Cherish your lover, but watch out for the killer...because if your not carful...they could be one in the same..."

Shinso instantly swung down covered in blood with a fake knife in hand and Akemi screamed bolting out of there and jumping straight into Shota's arms shaking in horror over that haunting memory.

Shinso walked out laughing. "GOT YA!"

Akemi was shaking as she spoke only to see Reiko Yanagi beside Shinso and frantically closing her eyes. "OKAY YOU ARE DEFINITELY MY HEIR IN SCARING THESE STUDENTS!!!!"

Her nails were digging into Shota's shirt! Reiko Yanagi noticed and took off the wig. "Are you okay Miss Yuriemoto! I didn't scare you to badly did I? Hitoshi said it was a personal experience..."

Akemi preyed herself off her husband and spoke visibly shaking. "No...no I'm fine..."

Shota noticed how much she was shaking and how pale she was. "Akemi..."

"I said I'm fine!" Akemi snapped and Shota backed away. Akemi sighed heavily a few times. "Sorry dear." She then smiled towards Shinso. "You my little Master of Horror might just surpass me one day!"

Shinso grinned wickedly. "Good someone has to!"

"Although if Emiko is anything like me you might have some competition..."

"I may make it a joint effort next time."

Kuroiro spoke up as he appeared out from the floor and walked over. "Hey Shinso more victims incoming!"

"Well that's my cue! Enjoy the festival!"