Chapter 80: The Wedding Album

Day three of the three day mental health break.

"Baba baba baba!"

"I'm here sweetie baba's here." Shota was grinning softly as he held his baby girl on one of the main couches in the common room. Emiko was in a cute kitty cat outfit with Ashido's little purple tutu. She was giggling happily at her silly daddy.

The students were still getting used to seeing their teacher acting like this. Shinso was grinning like a fool as Tsukiko was chasing the cat toy he was manipulating. The other students were either playing video games, this was mostly the boys, or reading comics, watching YouTube videos or just relaxing.

The girls were doing their nails and hair. That was until Akemi walked in humming happily with a white and silver filigree photo album in hand. She sat down in a chair near the girls and opened the album with a loving smile. The girls got one glimpse at the pictures and their eyes widened. Akemi was suddenly surrounded by the girls who were gasping in shock over the pictures.

"Miss Yuriemoto is that you?!"

Akemi smirked softly. "Mhmm the hardest part was keeping my hair like that during the wedding ceremony."

It was a beautiful dress! The girls were in aw over it, and of how beautiful Akemi looked

It was a beautiful dress! The girls were in aw over it, and of how beautiful Akemi looked. "You think I look good..." she turned the page and showed the girls Shota Aizawa in a fancy suite and tie.

Shota saw the photo

Shota saw the photo. "Hizashi caught me by surprise and snapped the photo."

"That was after my father helped you with your tie dear."

Hizashi snickered and spoke softly to not frighten Emiko. "He had a bad case of wedding day jitters...the man couldn't even tie his tie the right way! It ended up as a bow tie before Nobuyuki finally stepped in!"

Shota glared at him with his red eyes and little Emiko copied him. "Shut up Mic!"

"Gaba dobu!" Emiko threw her unicorn plushie at Mic. The combined reaction of both father and daughter caused the students to laugh until their sides hurt.

Hizashi caught the unicorn and spoke. "Yep she's definitely your daughter Shota."

Akemi spoke. "Well of course she's his daughter who else can pull off that disapproving scowl?"

Shota rolled his eyes and Emiko giggled happily before stuffing her fist into her mouth getting the girls to go "awwwww!"

Shota smirked. "That's nothing compared to you Mic. You were crying like a baby!"

"I Was Not!"

Akemi smirked. "Oh really tough guy then care to explain this?"

She turned the pages to the moment Shota and Akemi sealed their marriage in a passionate kiss. It showed Hizashi off to the side sobbing like a baby while Ectoplasm, Ryuko, and Midnight were laughing.

"Simple...allergies."

Shota actually laughed a genuine deep chuckling laugh to the point his sides hurt as Akemi spoke up against Hizashi's sorry excuse.

"Allergies! To what? You're the only one who's not dying of hay-fever every Spring!"

Hizashi tried to retort but Emiko blew a raspberry with a little scowling pout. "Oh don't you pout at me like that little listener you're not allowed to have a scowl you're supposed to smile!"

Emiko's scowl hardened into a poker face and Hizashi gulped. "Jeez she's kinda scaring me with that poker face."

Akemi grinned. "She has a new game mimic papa."

Shota smirked in pride. "You'll never win at board games again. Then again neither will I."

He laughed softly and Emiko turned and gave her little crazy grin and he smiled his own signature grin.

Akemi chuckled. "Like I said, mimic papa."