Chapter 137: Hoto Coco and another Ice Dance

Inside the cafeteria Akemi and Shota were swarmed by the students.

"You two were incredible!"

"Miss Yuriemoto is there nothing you can't do? I mean seriously are there any other talents you have yet to tell us?!"

Akemi giggled over Kirishima's enthusiasm. Shota rolled his eyes as he sipped his hot cocoa. He saw Eri was about to take a big sip of her steaming cup of hot cocoa and he quickly stopped her.

"Whoa Eri careful it's very hot you have to blow and take small sips. You don't want to burn the top of your mouth!"

Eri's eyes widened and she nodded before blowing in repeatedly. She started taking sips and hummed a loud "yummmmmm" Shota smiled.

Ashido was beside Midnight and she bit her bottom lip before asking the couple. "Is it true what Miss Midnight said about ice skating being your first date?"

"Ohhhhh do tell dearies, the children are asking."

Akemi smirked at Nemuri as she sipped at her hot cocoa. "It's true, Shota was and still is a great skating partner."

Shota smirked softly and kissed her cheek. The rest of the day was filled with wintertime fun. More snowball fights and a few more students Ice skating and a snow sculpture contests.

Eri won with her Snow Zawa and mostly with her big grin and happy eyes.

How could they not let her win?!

Emiko was brought out occasionally to experience the joys of the snow but eventually it got too cold for her and the students decided to head into their dorms for the evening. Akemi prepared dinner for the students and with the cold of the day and their stomachs full of food the students had called it a night. Shota and Akemi had put Emiko and Eri to bed. They were smiling softly over Tsukiko curled up in the middle of the opened doorway in case ether of the two children needed some kitty-cat comforting.

Shota smirked softly and kissed his wife's cheek gently before guiding her by the hand towards the main door. Akemi smiled lovingly and grabbed their skates from the floor, and her phone.

At the frozen over pond the couple were dancing to Demi Lovato's song: Nightingale.

Shota danced with her in sync as she sung the song with a loving glint in her eyes.

Shota smirked as they then proceeded in Akemi doing a Biellmann spin and Shota skating an upright spin before doing a pair sit and catch-foot layback spin. Shota smirked and they slowly stood into a skating dance before doing a side by side sit spin that changed into a side by side camel spin.

Shota smirked and they free skated to the song but never breaking eye contact. Shota grabbed her waist gently and did a twist lift, that turned into a throw jump. Akemi did a corkscrew spin in the air only to land into a one legged swinging Mohawk turn. Her free leg swung  closely past the skating leg before returning to the skating foot to execute the turn. As she turned she turned into a camel spin and when she finished Shota had returned to her side.

They did a few pair spin combinations, and many death spirals in between their synchronized Lutz Spins, sitting spins, and pair spins before Shota did a long Serpentine lift – he moved in a serpentine pattern across the ice with Akemi in his strong arms. Akemi was swung around his shoulders before leaning backwards as he held her in his arms. He pulled her up and spun in circles with her smiling beautifully down at him with her hands resting firmly on his shoulders as his hands were securely upon her waistline and bottom.

They weren't competing so he could hold her like that. He grinned wickedly up at her as he lowered her to dance only to suddenly perform a reverse lasso lift. Akemi was stunned by that but grinned alluringly as he lowered her back onto her skates. He looked at her with a devilish smirk as she did a sudden scratch spin away from him before taking his hand. She grinned softly as she then did a backwards cross-wheel movement towards him and he quickly hosted her up onto his right shoulder and then behind him onto his shoulder-blades. Akemi was smiling as she was reaching for her left foot with her left hand in a horizontal catch-foot as he held her securely. After 45 seconds he swung her rapidly around from the back of his shoulders to the front of his chest in a bridal styled hold as he performed a circular spin. He set her onto the ice and they did a pair spin before a final death spiral.

As he pulled her up they were spinning in sync in a circle waiting for the momentum of their dance to end before they kissed each other passionately on the lips only to have Shota slip on his skates and pulled her down with him onto the ice. She laid on him her left leg was bent against the ice against his side and her right leg was straightened slightly between his opened legs. She was only partially straddling him and Shota smirked at her before laughing over his own clumsiness.

Akemi giggled softly and then leaned down and lifted her head up in order to kiss his Adam's apple and jawline. Shota smirked and propped himself up onto his elbows and took her chin gently as he moved her lips to his. He kissed her lips softly before deepening the kiss with a hunger. He had a smile on his face when they parted only to have Akemi kiss him again as she straddled him properly and he sat up and held her hips in his hands. He pulled away panting and smiled lovingly at her as he pecked her lips softly as she stared into his eyes and whispered softly into his ear.

He smirked and chuckled as he helped her stand and together they headed towards their bedroom to continue the moment.

Unknown to the couple was that Hitoshi Shinso had captured the entire ice dance on phone as he went to collect the blankets he used in his snowball fight trap. He was sitting on a tree branch with his phone on record. He stopped the video at the end of the final kiss and smiled as he sent it to all of the students of Class 1-A and 1-B.

Inside Ashido's dorm room...

buzzz...

Ashido groaned over a group chat that was suddenly blowing up her phone. She buried her head underneath her pillow and mumbled sleepily. "Nooo to sleepy..."

buzzz...Buzzz...BUZZZZ!!!!!!!

"Graaaa fine..." she grabbed her phone and blinked. "Wait, it's a video from Shinso?"

5 seconds later...

"AHHHHHHHHH OMG! THEIR SO ROMANTIC I'M GONNA DIE!!!"

Emiko and Eri miraculously slept through that entire fan girl moment as the students phone bills suddenly went through the roof over Ashido's fan girl screaming to quite down!

(Alien Queen) — 🤭 Whoops Sorry...