Chapter 15: Aizawa's past...

I remembered that it's said Hizashi got his quirk as a baby but not in my story. In my story he is just a very LOUD baby. His quirk amplifies his voice even more.
————————————————————————

At the end of school Vlad was trying to sneak off campus only to walk into Akemi. She was lazily tapping her fingers onto her arm.

"You going somewhere Vlad?" She ensnared his clothes and dragged him towards Gym Gamma. "You should know better." Shota smirked as he waved them goodbye.

Akemi was effortlessly beating Vlad King into the ground back at Gym Gamma...meanwhile Shota was going out for a night on the town with Hizashi, mostly as a chaperone.

The loudmouth wanted a friend around to go to a bar with and despite his injuries Shota needed a break he wasn't going to drink merely to unwind. They headed down a block only to have Shota freeze in his tracks. Hizashi stopped and turned back only to find his friend was staring blindly at the spot between a large alleyway...near their old elementary school.

Hizashi's eyes widened and he instantly went to his friend. Shota hadn't had an attack like this in a long time but this was where it happened where he watched his parents be murdered. He closed his eyes tightly as he started hyperventilating despite trying to fight to memories of that traumatic day. Hizashi dragged him away from that dreaded spot before he finally opened his eyes a few blocks away. Hizashi lowered his voice as low as he could go. "You feeling okay Shota?"

Shota took a few heavy breaths evening out his breathing until he could speak. "Yeah, I'm okay tha—thanks Hizashi."

"Hey your my best friend Shota we were thick as thieves. Just the two us, you and me back in our heyday remember?!"

Shota smirked as he remembered their unlikely friendship.
———————————————————————

A young four year old Shota was standing in front of a quirkless blond haired boy with glasses he was between the boy and a slightly older red haired boy with a fire quirk. Shota's chin length black hair was levitating as his eyes burned a bright red.

"If you don't stop picking on him Enji then I'll fight you myself you big jerk! You were going to burn him just because he's quirkless!"

"You'll try to fight me? HA yeah right Aizawa! Even with that stupid cancellation quirk of yours you're still a weakling."

The bigger kid punched him in the eye giving him a black eye. That of course caused Shota to blink as he cried out in pain when he hit the ground. The bully Enji activated his quirk and stood over him with his fist on fire. "You might as well be a quirkless nobody if you can't even stand up and fight! You'll end up dead—just like your parents!"

Hizashi's eyes widened he snarled and spoke. "You...YOU GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT NOW YOU BIG DUMB BULLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" The once quirkless blond haired Hizashi Yamada yelled at the top of his lungs knocking the bully Enji Todoroki out cold from the sound quirk hitting him full force and sending their gym teachers into a panic before finding the three boys by the tree line.

Shota grinned crazily as the ringing in his ears finally ended. "Zashi! You finally got your quirk!"

They were happy back at the school. It was a different story at his foster father's apartment.

The smoke from the cigarette caused Shota to cough and the alcohol from the older mans breath was a reason he always hated going to his foster home.