Chapter 145: Pandora's Box is already opened...no use fighting it now.

One week into his first semester and Shota Aizawa was fast asleep in U.A.'s library snoring over an opened math book. Hizashi Yamada was staring at him and sighed softly into his left hand. With an amused shake of his head he smirked.

"Shotaaaaa It's Time To Get Up Sleeping Beauty..."

The black haired teen groaned. "Neirrrrrr Leave Me Alone Cockatoo...Ten More Minutes..."

Hizashi frowned and pulled the math book out from underneath his best friend, and adoptive brother, and smirked as the antisocial teenager face planted onto the table with a groan.

"Why did I come to you for help again?"

"Come On Man It Ain't Torture!"

Shota glared up at the blond with his chin resting on the table. "Says you! I wish I had your big brain when it comes to this stuff. Math Is Killing Me!"

Hizashi rolled his eyes behind his glasses. "Its Only Because You're Sleeping Through Class That Your In This Mess Shota!"

Shota lifted his head off the table and pointed his index finger accusingly at Hizashi's chest.

"Yeah and who's fault is that? Seriously Hizashi I'm gonna tell mom and dad to get you one of those mattresses with the anti snoring feature or else I might just smother you to death with your own pillow!"

A giggling laugh caught their attention. Shota looked to the right and then instantly sat up straighter at seeing the blood red eyes of Akemi Yuriemoto staring at him over top of the cover of a Yokai Horror Novel. Akemi lowered the book and smiled.

"Don't feel bad Shota your not alone, my dad snores like a hibernating bear. Somehow my mother can sleep right through it." She closed the book and stood up and walked over. "So I heard that you need help in math, well I'm free to help if you want Shota?"

Shota's face was turning pink as his words suddenly failed him. "I...um...that sounds...uh...great...I mean..." he gulped and closed his mouth to stop himself from saying anything stupid.

Hizashi stood up, grinned, and shoved the math book against Akemi's chest. "He Needs To Learn Everything From Chapters 1-10 Good Luck Yokai Listener!"

Before Shota could say anything Hizashi had already fled the library and Akemi giggled. "Is he always so..."

"Animated? Yes, yes he is you'll get used to it."

Akemi smirked and sat down in Hizashi's vacant spot. "Okay let's get you caught up. Now this first chapter is rather simple you just have to..."
——————————————————————
Hizashi laughed. "Somehow Shota passed Math Class with a B+ that semester and his crush on Akemi grew tenfold!"

Akemi was smiling as Shota had his face buried underneath his scarf. "Seriously you both started out with that story!"

Nemuri's voice piped up. "Be glad I'm not telling them of your little escapade with Akemi, Shota!"

Shota's death glare only made Nemuri's smirk grow.

Hitoshi bit his lip. "How was...how was your life as a child?"

Shota looked at his purple haired carbon copy and sighed heavily. "It was crap. With no other family and or godparents to raise me I was shoved into a foster home. I had to hide everything from the man who was anything but a father figure to me. The sword, scroll, and ancestral robes were taken in by the police. It was in my parents will that if anything were to happen and I was put under foster care that the police would keep an eye on me and only when I was in high school would they give those items to me."