Chapter 6: Poor Mineta...not really, he needs to learn to respect women

I finally found the perfect song! Freakin love Evanescence!

Akemi looked down at her phone there was a massive group chat on Twitter that was blowing up the schools online phone bill and it revolved around her

It read:

#Yuriemoto is the scariest teacher at U.A.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

That was sent from every second and third year student at U.A. as a warning to the first years and it was clear that Akemi's class was already the talk of terror for the first year students of U.A. more preferably with the students of Class 1-A who had yet to take her class. The mere name Yuriemoto sent a shivers of fear up the spines for every second and third year student as they remembered their first time taking her class.

Those first years that had her class already were as silent as a funeral precession as they absentmindedly ate their food in a stoic daze. Class 1-A was a little apprehensive about this. Despite the amazing food and the excitement of getting to do hero training later in the day the nervousness of this alleged teacher was lurking in the backs of their minds.

Even Bakugo was curious about this teacher that sent Third years into acting like a bunch of terrified four year olds.

Midoriya was skimming through his journals looking for the name Yuriemoto but he came up empty. It must be in one of his other journals at home. When he asked for details all he, and anybody else, got in response was pale white faces and a bunch of terrified incoherent murmuring from the other first years.

He was excited by the prospect of a new hero teacher to learn under and mostly of writing about another amazing quirk but still he was apprehensive since this class was right after lunch.

What none of them realized was that their teacher Akemi Yuriemoto was lurking in the shadows of the lunchrooms doors observing her next class with keen eyes. She loved 1-B. TetsuTetsu was a riot and Kendo was a sweet friendly face. Ibara Shiozaki was a kindred spirit of her father's mother. She also had a similar quirk. Monoma however...he was a strange one.

As her eyes scanned for class 1-A she saw one small boy was being a total pervert towards every girl in the lunchroom. She cringed in disgust that boy needed a stern lesson on respecting women and not being a little perv.

She heard a soft whistle behind her and turned around and saw Shota down the hall casually leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. His half lidded eyes gazed at her intently. She smirked and walked towards him. He smirked, "Your the terror of the lunchroom dear."

Akemi grinned wickedly. "Mhmm..."

Shota smirked and kissed her hand as he walked with her to the teachers lounge to eat their lunch. "Your fierce reputation precedes you."