Chapter 93: DON'T BE A HERO!!!

Day two...

Akemi was already suffering from Cabin Fever and only one day has passed since the news broadcasting. Tartarus was on full lockdown. The League of Villains was eerily silent and Shota didn't get any sleep that night on the couch as he made Hitoshi stay over. Shota wasn't going to let him out of his sight.

Today however Shota was forced to leave the dormitory for the School to meet with Endeavor and the other pro hero's who had arrived in a organized crowd of adamant protests! Ryuko and Rock Lock were the first to say that his plan of a solo manhunt was absolutely suicidal! Hound-dog was growling angrily at him threatening to put him under house arrest!

With the students under house arrest in their dorms, Toshinori and Ectoplasm joining the Pro hero protests of Shota's solo manhunt proclamation, Hizashi Yamada was in charge of guarding Shota's small family.

However it didn't last long.

One crazy glare from that Harionago Hero and Hizashi was forced to let her pass. She took a sleeping Emiko and Hitoshi out for some fresh air. Unlike her husband she knew U.A. those villains would have to be idiots to attempt to break into this campus now with pro hero's here. The barrier would be the least of their worries if she found them.

She would make sure of that.
————————————————————————
Her senses were heightened tenfold as she took out the bottle of apple juice and handed it to Emiko to drink. She didn't feel any sixth sense kicking in so she took out the jar of mashed baby food, opened, and stirred it up with a spoon before placing a small amount near her baby's mouth. It was the jar of store-bought mashed peas, Shota said it was her favorite and that she always ate it for him, but Akemi knew that was a lie. He gives her jelly filling from his favorite pastry as a reward for eating it.

He could get Emiko to eat the mashed peas but for Akemi it was a battle of will.

She envied Shota greatly for his luck at getting Emiko to eat this green goop. Emiko glared at the green goop and steadfastly drank her apple juice giving her mommy the look that meant.

No.

​Akemi smirked and gently pulled the juice bottle out of Emiko's mouth with a strand of her barbed hair and held it to where Emiko couldn't reach. Emiko whined and pouted up at her mommy.

Akemi raised the spoon again with an stern gaze. A gaze that meant she had to eat it. Emiko whined in objection, closed her eyes, and turned her head away.

I don't want it!

​Akemi sighed, well that failed. "Open wide." Again, Emiko refused to eat and Akemi groaned before she grinned as inspiration struck when she saw her daughter's Eraserhead plushie lying on the blanket.

"Here comes daddy to see you he wants to play with you Emiko...You can be a good girl for daddy and eat your food Emiko?"

Emiko turned her head slightly. Maybe it was a really her daddy. She loved playing with her daddy, but nope, it was just her mommy holding her dolly with the green goop.

Emiko didn't like eating the green goop whenever daddy wasn't around to give her the raspberry jelly filling from the pastry he gets from the nice cooking man, who makes all those yummy baby foods, as a reward for eating it. She just wanted her juice!

​"Emiko I know you hate mashed peas but please sweetie you need to eat." Akemi sighed she knew Emiko hated the mashed peas but neither she nor Shota had any time recently to go shopping for other foods that Akemi could mash up into more baby food, and the Cooking Hero was currently preoccupied right now. This was all they had right now. "Please can you eat it for mommy like a good little girl?"