Chapter 45: CREATING YOUR ULTIMATE MOVES PART 1

Shota was leaning against his teachers podium with a strict stare. "I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses..."

"Yes Sir!"

"Do not take this lightly

"Do not take this lightly. A hero license means that your responsible for human lives! You can imagine that the exams to receive one is very difficult, only 50% of students past the tests required to get their licenses each year."

"It's that hard to get a provisional license!"

"In order to prepare today you'll be concentrating on something knew."

The door opened and Ectoplasm, Cementoss, and Midnight stepped inside. "Two ultimate moves."

"ULTIMATE MOVES!"

"When we say ultimate we mean moves that ensure you win against your opponent."

"Moves so unique to your identity that only you can do it. Simply put you must learn to lean into your strengths."

Midnight grinned. "Your moves represent who you are. These days most pro hero's have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools."

Shota spoke up. "This may sound abstract but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."
———————————————————————
"I know you've all been in here with Akemi's class but you haven't seen Gym Gamma at its finest yet. Gym Gamma is also referred to as the Training Dining Land by those at the academy."

Cementoss spoke as his hands touched the floor and creating a small cement teared tower. "This facility was my idea we can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student."

Shota sighed over Iida's questions. "That's two questions calm down. The job of a hero is to save people in danger and fight crime and stop accidents and natural or manmade disasters. Of course the licensing exam determines how well your able to deal with these situations. It won't just be fighting it'll be your ability to gather information and make quick assessments. Your decisions will be judged in addition to how well you communicate cooperate and lead others. Every year a new test is used to evaluate these qualities."

Midnight stepped forward. "One thing is especially important if you want to be a pro hero you must be able to prevail in battle. If your prepared you won't have to worry. And those of you with an ultimate move are at an advantage."

"Your circumstances should not dictate the results of your future battles, learn to be consistent and you'll be a great asset on the front lines."

"Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack take Iida's Recipro Burst this sort of temporary boost of speed is valuable enough to be considered as an ultimate move."