Chapter 53: "Awww your so proud of your kids Eraser, thats so cute!"

Shota stared down at the destroyed arena. "Rescue exercises..."

He saw Midoriya and knew by his horrified facial expression, and the Huc Actors reaction, that he likely said something stupid. Shota hung his head into his hand and groaned as he peeked out from the shadows of his scarf and hair as Midoriya carried the actor towards the medical station.

"Huh Midoriya...you ramble to much and your a huge fanboy but despite that your a smart kid but you have to think first before you say anything in this part of the exam."
————————————————————————
Shota smirked and took a mental note to get Titanium Whip in contact with Nagamasa Mora. That hair quirk was affective, even if it makes the kid look like Cousin It from the Addams Family.

He grinned in pride over Yaoyorozu, Ochaco, Sero, and Sato's strategy, even if it wasn't the most efficient in time, he still grinned over how his class dispersed into teams. Even willingly working alongside the other schools. Acting just like real hero's would in a real rescue situation.

*That's the way to go about it kids now go Plus Ultra and show them that your qualified to become pro's.*

Shota grinned crazily the moment one side of the arena blew up! *Gang Orca Yesssss!!! It's been a while since I've seen a good battle!!!*

Then he assessed the situation however he frowned upon the realization. "Even for a pro this would be tough. There going a little far I'd say..."
————————————————————————
One of Joke's students got the full brunt of Orcas attack. Joke was leaning over the railing in shock.

"Whoa this is getting intense. Gang Orca's going all out."

Shota hummed in thought before speaking. "Mhmm I wonder..."
————————————————————————
Shota couldn't stop his impulse and he stood up screaming in angered frustration over Todoroki and Yaorashi's actions. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!!!!"

His eyes widened at the sight of Todoroki's flames going straight towards one of Joke's students. The kid would be incinerated! He saw green lightning and shouted in praise as U.A.'s resident 'problem child' Izuku Midoriya sprung into action.

"YES MIDORIYA! TALK SOME SENSE INTO THOSE TWO IDIOTS!"

He sat back down panting heavily over his rant and crossed his arms as he propped his foot against the headrest on the seat in front of him, only to see Joke smirking wickedly at him. His right eye twitched is irritation. "If you say anything Joke I swear to God you'll regret your every word..."

Joke continued smirking and turned back to watch the fight.
————————————————————————
Shota stood up again and smiled crazily when he realized what Todoroki and Yaorashi were doing with the fire-tornado.

*Just like in the Sports Festival, their using the fire to heat the air around them in order to keep Orca contained!*

Joke smirked again and spoke softly. "Aww your so proud of your kids Eraser, that's so cute!"

"SHUT UP JOKE!"

He saw Todoroki using his ice alongside his flames and he screamed loudly in praise. "YESSSSS!!!! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO USE BOTH AT ONCE TODOROKI!!! AND IT IS INCREDIBLE!!!!"

Shota knew this wouldn't make up for their mistake but God he was so proud of his students! Forget Joke's teasing glances and jovial laughter, he was cheering for them now! Despite his standoffish demeanor he'd cheer for all of those incredible kids, because those were his kids. His incredible Class 1-A.

*Go on 'problem child' show him why your always in the center of every catastrophe. Your too much like All Might in your drive to become a hero, but by God kid you'll be a great hero one day!*

He sighed heavily in pride as he leaned back in the chair. "Well it wasn't 50% but it's better than I could've anticipated. Almost all of my entire class passed, save for Bakugo and Todoroki, but that's to be expected. They had many mistakes."

Shota smiled at the end they'd all become hero's those that failed would get their chance at redemption.
————————————————————————
He ignored Jokes words until she mentioned joint training with her students. "Yeah that might be smart."

"See ya around, Eraser!"

He sighed heavily and headed towards his students with his hands in his pants pockets. "Hey, despite the exam results, I have one thing to say...you all did U.A. proud. You made me proud, just don't let that go to your heads. Got it."

His students stared at him as if he were God in a state of awe over being praised by him. He gave an actual normal smile.

"You all did amazing today. Be proud of this even with your failures because you'll grow stronger from them. Now come on Akemi's going to freak out when she hears that more that 50% passed the exam this year."
———————————————————————
At Heights Alliance Akemi was squealing loudly. "AHHHHHHH OMG! I can't believe it my little maggots are going to be hero's!!!!!"

Midnight was grinning alongside Hizashi and Ectoplasm as Akemi was squealing in Shota's ear-cannel!

"Oh Sho this is incredible isn't it incredible! WHY AERN'T YOU CHEERING????" She was shaking an impassive looking Shota Aizawa by the shoulders from behind and grinning brightly at her students.

Their students were stunned by her bubbly attitude, it wasn't normal considering their teacher is the living personification of a Harionago! Shota sighed heavily as the ringing in his ear ended.

"Yes it is amazing, now can I please not feel like I'm on a boat Akemi?"

"Nope!" She spoke with a wicked smile as she spun him around towards her and kissed him fiercely clinging to him by his capture scarf. She pulled away grinning. "Your so proud! A proud papa and a proud teacher the total package gosh I'm a lucky lady aren't I?"

Shota smirked and shook his head. "Darling go sit down the pregnancy hormones are making you act like your on a sugar high again."

Hagakure spoke. "This is from her pregnancy?"

Midnight was laughing. "Yep the mood swings and hormones are making her act like she has a sugar high. Shota you better get that capture scarf ready in case she goes after Nezu again. Of course you weren't around for an hour afterwards sooo..."

"NEMURI SHUT UP!"

Akemi smirked softly and spoke slowly towards her hunk of a husband as she twirled her fingers through a strand of his hair. "Ohhh I'm not going to fight Nezu he's too clever with his quirk...You however will give me a real challenge..." she purred at him with a loving gleam in her blood red eyes.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what she meant and the students eyes widened. Shota turned to her with his red eyes widening and floating hair as he spoke rapidly through his teeth. "Akemi the children."

"Are old enough to know what I mean, yeah I know, but they'll just have to live with the embarrassment."

Her smirk was wicked as she walked past him towards an armchair. "It's hard to resist when my hunk of a husbands standing right there."

He hung his head and sighed into his hand. "Try to ignore that. She's going to be like this around me, I apologize in advance. She's going to be shifting between emotions constantly so do keep that in mind. Either she's crying over something simple or yelling at Hizashi as if she has his quirk instead."

"Oh enough Shota I know you love me! I'm having your daughter so stop talking! Momma wants her ice cream, dill pickles, and a foot massage hunk-magnet!"

He smirked and chuckled. "Yep and that's why I'm warning them about you."