Chapter 24: The Rage of Bakugo

The other matches went by quickly to Akemi Iida tried valiantly but Todoroki won. Same with Tokoyami against Bakugo and now it was the final fight...

"WELCOME TO THE FINAL BATTLE OF THE UA HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS FESTIVAL! IN JUST A MOMENT WE WILL SEE WHICH OF THE TWO FIRST YEAR STUDENTS COME OUT ON TOP!"

"YES IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS! FROM THE HERO COURSE SHOTO TODOROKI VERSUS KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!!!"

Akemi was leaning against the newly repaired glass windows. Looking out at at the arena.

Todoroki started off with a powerful ice blast the Bakugo had to blast away with his explosive quirk only to be buried by it. Something seemed off about Todoroki now his ice was more controlled he's being cautious.

Akemi heard Mic but ignored him as Bakugo was pounding at the ice with his quirk until it exploded and Bakugo charged forward as did Todoroki but Bakugo used his quirk to quickly dodge and grab ahold of Todoroki by the face and shoulder. He threw him but Todoroki created a ice wave that he surged on. Bakugo tried to attack but Todoroki grabbed his arm with his left hand.

Akemi's eyes widened. *Is he going to use his fire?*

Her right eye twitched as she heard Endeavor.
Todoroki shoved Bakugo away.

Akemi rolled her eyes. "He won't use it you idiot and your likely to blame for that inner turmoil he's likely going through right now."
————————————————————————
Shota spoke up. "Bakugo times his explosions and caught Todoroki's left side on purpose. He's done his research his aptitude for this becomes more apparent with every fight. Todoroki's doing well so far but his attacks are too simple. It almost seems like he lost his spark after that fight with Midoriya."

Todoroki was freezing over after Bakugo's speech about fighting with the same power as he used with Midoriya but Todoroki was giving up Midoriya inspired him again and the fire returned but...Bakugo did a explosion tornado and that's when everything changed. Todoroki aimed his flaming arm at Bakugo but then his eyes widened in fear and he put out his flame. He gave up. That pissed Bakugo off!
————————————————————————
"WHOAAAAAAAAWHOOOOO BAKUGO COMBINED SPEED AND ROTATION WITH A HIGE BLAST LIKE HE USED AGAINST URARAKA! HE TURNED HIMSELF INTO A HUMAN MISSILE!!!!"
————————————————————————
"But what about Todoroki?" Akemi whispered.

Todoroki was out cold against his shattered ice wall but Bakugo went ballistic and charged in a rage he grabbed Todoroki and yelled about him not earning this win but Midnight intervened with her quirk knocking him out.

Akemi sighed heavily as Bakugo was carried out with Todoroki on stretchers.
————————————————————————
"AND WITH THAT THE FINAL MATCH IS OFFICIALLY OVER! THE FIRST YEAR CHAMPION OF THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL IS KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!"
————————————————————————
A few hours later...

The awards ceremony was the same as last year except for one thing...Akemi's eyes widened as Katsuki Bakugo was chained to a cement pole with thick metal cuffs over his hands, and muzzled like a rabid dog! Despite that she couldn't stop herself from laughing after All Might fumbled with the ending line of his speech!

"God I love this festival!"
————————————————————————
The next day...

Shota spoke. "Nice work you have the next two days off from school to rest. I'm sure the pros who watched the festival will want to recruit some of you. We'll look over the draft forms and update you when we return. Get some rest...you still have a lot of training."

"Yes sir!"