Chapter 170: Shota's Christmas Gift

Shota slowly made his way towards his smiling wife and sat down on the bed. He was handed the gift and opened it. His eyes widened brightly as he saw the different charms. He saw the goggles and a capture scarf wrapped around a pair of silver metal knuckles and his eyes turned moist as he blinked back the tears when he realized that symbolized both his grandfather's legacy and his parents love for one another. He then traveled along the different charms and smiled at the grinning Cheshire Cat charm.

It went in order from his parents intertwined charms to a cockatoo, a cloud, and a black barbed shaped heart. Shota teared up at the memories. As all his friends hero themed charms were added onto the necklace. Waterhose had a red horned hat beside it.

Then he saw a shotgun followed by an actual moonstone and a miniature photograph of their wedding day kiss.

Shota smiled slightly over the sleeping cat that looked like Tsukiko and of the 20+ charm with beads spelling out the words hero's to symbolize the milestone of not expelling a single student.

The next charm was a baby carriage and the word Emiko in pink letters. Then he saw a smiling face of Hitoshi with the words (look at my sons big grin) beside it. The next charm after that was a pink white haired unicorn to symbolize Eri. Shota smiled brightly at the gift when he realized he could add on more charms to the timeline necklace.

He turned to his wife and Akemi smiled brightly, he was speechless. Shota smirked and kissed her lips before placing the charm necklace onto her nightstand in order to express his gratitude towards her better as he pinned her down to their bed. Akemi was on cloud nine being left breathless from the kiss as his lips started traveling down her neck. Shota growled against her skin and removed her bra and kissed her lips as his hands touched her.

"I love you darling. This is by far the best Christmas ever."

Akemi actually shed a tear and kissed him deeply as he rested perfectly upon her body being supported by his elbows. Akemi closed her eyes with a trembling moan of love as he started moving his body against her's leaving gentle kisses along her body and mostly on her neck and collarbone.

"Shota...OW!" He bit her collarbone and then kissed the pain away before moving his lips to her right shoulder where the scars were and kissed the scars. His lips were a soft featherlight touch against her skin and Akemi was slowly losing the ability to speak. She ultimately relented to that outcome as she tilted her head and moaned as she arched her body to greet him only to have his left hand pressed flat against her stomach and gently pushing her down upon their bed.

Akemi's eyes closed when he caressed her breasts and increased the momentum of his hips against hers. He titled his head back slightly with his black eyes closed tightly and his jaw clenched as his arm muscles flexed as beads of sweat started forming upon his skin. Akemi opened her eyes and touched his strong arm muscles and moaned desperately as her shaking arms failed her and her hands slid down his arms to lightly brush against his wrists with her fingertips. Shota's hands were grasping at her breasts before he felt her fingertips brushing up against his wrists.

He looked down at her with a intense passion in his eyes as he took her wrists and pinned them above her head and kissed her lips with a fierce growl as he made love to her. Her muffled scream of ecstasy was turning into a gasping panting moan of love as he started up again with a groan before she pinned him to the bed and kissed his lips with a hunger.

The couple were completely unaware that his phone was currently vibrating on their couch only to go to voicemail.

On the other end of that phone call the person listened to Shota's prerecorded message.

This is Shota Aizawa, I'm either preoccupied right now with my job, or taking a nap, or I simply don't wanna pick up the phone...Leave the message at the beep or whatever and maybe I'll listen to it later. If you're Hizashi Yamada or a Tella-Marketer then don't push you're luck...

*Beep...*

Hello Mister Aizawa it's Eri's Therapist Annaisha. I've got wonderful news about Eri's adop.......