Chapter 164: How do you wake up a Sleeping Mummy?

Shota and Akemi trudged into their apartment in the dorms and collapsed upon their bed with tired groans. Shota rolled over onto his back and ran his hands over his face.

"It's only midnight and yet it feels like we've been out since 2:00am!"

He groaned and slowly started undressing only to grumble when he remembered that he wasn't wearing his normal hero outfit. "Why the heck is there so many useless belt buckles on this outfit? I can't even tell which ones are purposeful or decorative!"

Akemi smirked and straddled him with her hands upon his shoulders. "You need some help with that dear?"

Shota smirked and sat up slightly. "Yes it so happens I do need help my dear."

Akemi smirked softly and kissed him. Her eyes closed as her hands blindly searched for the buckles and zippers of his outfit while his lips battled hers in a sloppy make-out session as they both tried to remove the outfit from his body. Shota dragged her down on top of him and groaned deeply as he won the battle and earned his reward. An intense kiss from his Queen was his reward and yet he wasn't a single step closer to the end goal of getting out of this stupid outfit.

Akemi had to admit this was an excessive amount of useless belt buckles on one outfit, but as soon she finally got his shirt off she was moaning as his bare skin arms wrapped around her body with his roaming hands. Akemi made sure to lock the doors as his hands roamed over her skin tight red lace dress before grabbing her breasts. Akemi moaned loudly and shuddered under his touch as he reached up and undid the zipper to the back of her dress. He growled as he placed his hands upon her bare skin.

A few seconds later...

Akemi was moaning as he loomed over her body. He was kissing her passionately as his hands caressed along her body. Shota pulled away from the kiss panting heavily as he smirked devilishly and kissed his way up her neck. Akemi smiled and moaned softly as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I do like the way you styled your hair dear."

Shota smirked and kissed her jawline repeatedly as he moved his hips against her. Akemi moaned with her head arched back against the pillow. "Ohhh Shota..."

Shota smirked wickedly and his hand travelled down her arm and stopped over a small scar where the birth control implant was in her arm. They didn't want another surprise. They already have three kids!

Maybe down the road when Emiko and Eri are older and Hitoshi is a recognized hero they'll think long and hard about trying again, but not now.

Forty-five minutes later after changing the sheets Akemi was smiling beautifully as she cuddled against her husband who was wearing his night pants and bare chested. Akemi was wearing a thinner nightgown. She kissed his cheek softly as her eyes slowly closed.

"I love you Shota..."

Shota smiled and kissed her temple. "I love you too."

They fell asleep shortly afterwards.
———————————————————————
The next day was a madhouse for Shota because Akemi had to take Emiko for her first set of doctors appointments; Akemi was dreading it because she knew Emiko would freeze everyone once a needle comes into view.

Shota was wishing his wife was here because he had to reign in his rowdy class alone which normally wouldn't have been a problem but today was different. At 5:00 pm Shota was already fast asleep on his bed; while snoring like a hibernating grizzly bear.

Why the heck was he so tired? Well, he had to deal with Kirishima vaulting down the stairs before class.