Chapter 92: The Hideout

In a long forgotten old abandoned railroad system closed off on all sides a few blocks from the campus three villains lurked in silence. Orochi mused over the last time he saw the man it was behind a bulletproof glass.
———————————————————————
A 22 year old Shota Aizawa sat on the opposite side of the glass glaring at a smirking blindfolded Hebi Orochi.

"To what do I owe the pleasssure?"

"You...You Bastard Scum Of The Earth...you smile while in chains. Lesser men would be begging for their own deaths in the place your locked up in for life."

Orochi chuckled. "And yet I'm sssitting here, sssmiling in the face of you..."

"ENOUGH!"

The blindfold was abruptly removed by the guard and he saw the glaring red eyes and levitating hair of the boy he constantly thought about since his incarceration into Hell. He smirked.

"I often wondered how long it'd be until I sssaw you. I once thought you'd never ssshow your face to me. But theresss no missstaking thossse eyesss and hair. Your their ssson...the little brat with the Erasssing Quirk."

Shota stood up and placed his hands against the glass and his red eyes glared like the fires of Endeavor's Hell-flame.

"You bastard I have spent every day since then in constant pain and grief because of you and your freak show of demented psychopaths and you have the gall to gloat!"

"It'sss a pity it had to be that way. Jorōgumo would've loved feasssting on your corpssse. The young alwaysss sssuited her tassstesss better than the old."

Shota's eyes widened as he backed away shaking slightly in horror. These people were only fifteen at the time of his parents murders.

"You're...your sick insane bastards."

"And yet I sssee you ssshaking like a ssscared child...Ssshota Aizawa. How'sss that working out for you?"

Shota clenched his hands into white knuckled fists and yelled angrily as he punched the bulletproof glass.

"Sir I Need You To Back Away From The Glass!"

He snarled at Orochi's smirked serpentine grin.

"I Hope You All Rot In Hell!"
———————————————————————
Orochi smirked wickedly as he flicked his forked tongue out and hissed in amusement as he chuckled.

"Ssshota Aizawa...you're time isss coming sssoon."

He got his serpentine brethren to provide him the intelligence they needed to enact their revenge.

One serpent gave him the most intriguing piece of information.

He grinned wickedly. Shinku saw his grin and spoke as she sharpened her scissor-like nails.

"Some juicy piece of intel Hebi?"

"He hasss a wife. You and Jorōgumo will be pleasssed to hear ssshe'sss a fellow Yokai. Her Quirk isss like that of a Harionago."

Shinku grinned wickedly at that. "What else? That can't be all?"

"He'sss a teacher with hisss wife, at U.A. High Ssschool. They live on the Campusss Dormsss."

Shinku glared as her slitted mouth was revealed in the faint candlelight. "U.A. High...dammit you know what that means, tight security. Doubt he's going to let her leave, or anyone for that matter, not once he finds out we've escaped."

Orochi grinned as another snake hissed. "Aw he hasss a cat."

Jorōgumo grinned and spoke. "A kitty-cat you say...I think I can get his wife out of the campus if she chases after her beloved kitty...but surely their must be more than a cat to get her to disregard the safety of U.A. Orochi?"

Another snake slithered forward and hissed it's message and Orochi suddenly grinned wickedly to the point it caused Shinku to grin showing her teeth. "What did your little spy say?"

"It appearsss that they have a baby girl."

Jorōgumo grinned from her web above the pair. "Now we're getting somewhere...I'm going to enjoy this."

"Jorōgumo it issss crucial you don't harm their cat or their child, whichever you go for. We ransssom them for hisss life, then kill them all in a bloody massssacre."

Shinku spoke up. "This seems way to simple Orichi to even remotely work."

"I already planned for that quessstion. I'm sssure that hisss wife will come firssst before he doesss. If what my ssspiesss tell me isss true, then he forbade anyone from leaving the campusss...even hisss wife. Ssshe isss definitely not going to allow their beloved cat or child to be in put harmsss way."

Jorōgumo smirked wickedly. "Well then we have work to do..."