Chapter 27: Brusies and broken bones why the heck are you smiling Shinso?!

The internship went by quickly and Shota was surprised at Shinso's drive to become a hero. Even when he could barely stand at the end of the day Shinso was always smiling. Oijiro often commented about that.

"Why the heck are you smiling Shinso I was wanting to crawl out of here after my first training day with Miss Yuriemoto!"

"I'm smiling because I'm on my way to becoming a hero. Yeah my body feels like crap but it'll fade. This training though is a chance I'm not going to ignore because of a few bruises and broken bones!"

Shota smirked, this boy was already getting stronger and after a matter of a three days he was already trying one of the harder training techniques. By a brief memory he had collected from watching Akemi training Oijiro when he took a break Shinso was able to pick apart the technique and attempt it! He commented that with his brainwashing quirk, keeping certain things to memory were important for controlling people. Like how to speak to somebody in such a why that they always answer your questions without hesitation. His mind was a photographic steel trap!

Oijiro was actually enjoying his internship with Miss Yuriemoto sure it wasn't hero work like fighting villains but it was inspiring to know that he was a part of helping a friend achieve his dream of becoming a hero. Also he was way ahead of his class in the training techniques and he even started applying those techniques he learned with his quirk.

Akemi was proud of both of them.
————————————————————————
The final night of the internships and Shota was helping Akemi preparing dinner by cutting the vegetables for the crab stir fry when he got a call from the police station of Hosu city.

"This is Aizawa what do you want?"

Shota's eyes widened, before turning red as his hair lifted. "WHAT?! Are they injured and HOW BADLY?"

Akemi's eyes watched as her husband nodded with a scowl. "Mhmm...mhmm...okay good, oh thank god I'd hate making that phone call."

He groaned as he spoke. "Oh no rest assured sir I'm going to beat that lesson into them once they get back! I'm glad they managed to stop him at least..." he rolled his eyes. "Yes I know sir believe me I know they're not allowed to engage against a villain like that, but in all honesty if they didn't that hero would be dead and so would they. Honestly I'm just glad their alive. Yes I know...I know! Huh...look I understand thank you for making me aware but I'm kinda preparing dinner right now so I'll have to hang up. Yes sir and thank you again I'll make sure to call tomorrow for further information on what happened."

He hung up the phone and handed it to Akemi. "Shota what happened?"

"I was right to be concerned about Iida. That was the head of the Hosu police department apparently three of our students engaged in combat against the Hero Killer Stain to protect a pro hero that was in trouble."

Images of Stain's demented face appeared in Akemi's mind and her pulse faltered as she hoarsely whispered

Images of Stain's demented face appeared in Akemi's mind and her pulse faltered as she hoarsely whispered. "What..."

"Relax their alive, Iida however has some damage to his left arm. They managed to take down Stain after he tried killing another pro hero in which Iida intervened and then became his next target. Midoriya came shortly after and saved Iida's life but got frozen from Stain's quirk. Apparently his quirk is a type of blood quirk. All he has to do is drink a single drop of your blood and your frozen in place. Shoto Todoroki arrived just in time to save them from Stain and helped with detaining Stain. The head of police made it aware to them of what will happen if they do this again. Of course all credit goes to Endeavor but that's not the worst part."

"What's...What's the worst part?"

"Mister (handy freak show) Tomura Shigaraki was seem with that Warp Gate villain Kuroguri on a rooftop shorty before vanishing. They had more Nomu's with them that attacked Hosu city the same night the boys took down Stain. I have a bad feeling that Stain is somehow involved with the League of Villains."

He sighed heavily. "God those boys are lucky I'm not going to expel them for what they did. I'm just glad their alive. I'm going to have to talk with Nezu tomorrow about moving the camp location because of the fact we can now say there's more of those bloody monsters! And with the suspicion of a mole in U.A. I don't want to have another U.S.J incident again."

Akemi's voice wavered slightly as she clutched onto the dish towel. "I don't like this Sho..."

He turned and gave her a understanding gaze as he gently caressed her cheek with his thumb. "I know. I don't like it either...these kids are danger magnets."

Akemi chuckled into a smile which caused Shota to grin. "Why is it wherever Midoriya goes, danger is soon to follow?"

Shota groaned as he stirred the stir fry. "I told you Akemi he's turning into such a problem child...they all are!"

Akemi smirked as she took his spot so he could get the table set. "And yet you're not going to expel them are you Sho?"

Shota simply groaned.
————————————————————————
"Ah Aizawa a pleasure to see you."

"Principal Nezu..."

"I'm already aware of what happened and can already guess what you're here to talk about. I agree moving the training camp is the most ideal option. We can go over likely places before the Final Exams."

Shota blinked and sighed heavily. "Huh sometimes I even forget about your quirk."

Nezu smiled and sipped his tea. "I suggest formulating alternate sites."

"I'm already planning that sir I have a good idea of an alternative. I just need to make a few calls to some old contacts."

"Oh good we'll in that case I'll see you tomorrow Aizawa give my greetings to Akemi."

"Sure thing Nezu."