Chapter 94: DON'T MESS WITH THE AIZAWA'S!

Shota had been able to send a text moments before his paralysis took its full effect to Recovery Girl the old woman arrived and gasped in horror. "Oh my goodness!"

She hastily administered the antitoxins and the moment Shota could move he stood up and ran in the direction of his wife.

Hitoshi screamed. "DAD!!!" He hastily followed but Hizashi was the next one to get the antitoxin, stood up, and tackled Hitoshi to the ground.

"GET OFF ME!!!"

"Hitoshi You'd Get Yourself Into Serious Trouble! If Not Thrown Out Of U.A. Because Your Not In The Hero Course Yet! I'm Going To Bring Them Back I Promise!"

Midnight, and Ryuko were next. "You Can Count On Us It's Our Jobs As Hero's!"

Ectoplasm stood up and turned to the students."Children stay here for your own safety.  Shota's expulsion threat still stands with us as well. If you leave this campus grounds to help us then consider yourselves IMMEDIATELY expelled from U.A. This isn't up for deliberation! Understand!"

Endeavor walked over and nodded.
"Well are we just going to continue standing around we have a family to save don't we so move!"

He locked eyes with his son. Shoto stared at him in shock before he turned and left with the other pro hero's.
———————————————————————
Akemi was following the webs as she ran down the hill towards the city. Even the smallest of webs she followed them like breadcrumbs and then something caught her eye. She stopped and saw Emiko's Eraserhead doll...beheaded and hanging from a tree branch by the hair and legs. She took the doll into her hands and cried as she bowed her head in grief over the safety of her child only to stop and lift her head as her eyes narrowed.

Her hands tightened around the torso of her child's favorite doll and spoke with a ferocious tone. "They wanted to break my husband and they did. They wanted a fight and they're getting one. They should've known better than to anger the Harionago."

She ran faster towards a place that seldom remembered was even there. The old abandoned underground subway station twelve blocks away from the school. This section of tunnel was long forgotten and bricked over farther down. She's trained her extensive hearing within this tunnel.

She ran down the tunnel only to come against the wall and she used her quirk and with a vengeful yell as her titanium strong hair lashed out and smashed the wall into rubble.

Orochi, Shinku, and Jorōgumo were, needless to say, surprised by this. Akemi was on a rampage. "WHERE IS SHE?!!!!!!"

Shinku grinned. "Perfect..." she attacked but was surprised by the agility and skill of her opponent as Akemi dodged all her crazy attacks and roundhouse kicked high above her head as Jorōgumo tried to attack her from above.

Jorōgumo went flying into the rubble of the damaged wall and Akemi turned towards Orochi and spoke as she did a spinning leap and avoided his acidic venom spit. "Unlike me you all should prioritize caution more. You should really look around seeing as how you're all completely surrounded."

Shinku looked around and realized they were now at hair point. She grinned however as Jorōgumo woke up and snagged Emiko from her web above them.

"You wouldn't dare harm us unless you value your daughter's life."

Jorōgumo removed the webbing from the infants mouth and Emiko cried.

"MA-MAH!!!"

Akemi turned and gasped. "Emiko!"

That lapse of concentration was the tipping point. Orochi grinned and wrapped her up with his tail and slammed her into a wall.