Chapter 12: WHAT!!!!!!!

Aizawa's red eyes glared at the door as his capture scarf slammed it open he saw his students and class 1-B standing before him with their gym uniforms wide eyed in shock. He saw Vlad smirking and he snarled in anger and was about to go over and give them a good talking too and Vlad a beat down with his capture scarf but Akemi stopped him.

"Before we explain ourselves you all have to promise me that what you hear in Gym Gamma stays in Gym Gamma UNDERSTAND...and Vlad I expected this sort of thing from Hizashi not you!"

Her hair levitated with that last word as her eyes glanced over every student. "Class 1-A you were there at U.S.J you now know the dangers of being a pro. Three of you even barred witness to his injuries. However this goes to all of you to understand why I'm asking for this to remain a secret we have many enemies that'd want use dead."

Vlad spoke up. "I'll just take my free period so you two can converse with the children."

"Don't think your off the hook Vlad. This building end of school not a second late." Akemi's blood red eyes narrowed and Vlad rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah I got it Yuriemoto."

Aizawa grunted and walked past the stunned students and sat down against the wall. Akemi gave a heavy sigh and followed him. The students were still waiting in a daze as they stared at the two teachers. "First of all yes Akemi and I are married but you are to refer to her as Miss Yuriemoto is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

"Secondly Mineta so help me if I hear a single inappropriate comment I'll strangle you with my capture scarf is that clear."

"Sho please enough." Akemi affectionately placed her hand upon his knee.

Ashido and all of the girls in both classes giggled at the interaction before the all pink girl excitedly asked. "When did you get together with Mister Aizawa?"

Shota internally groaned. *Of course that's Ashido's first question.*

"Oh I knew he was pining for me since after the entrance exam we got together after the Sports Festival during our internships with my parents."

Aizawa turned to her with wide eyes. She knew he had a crush on her since the entrance exam! "WAIT, WHAT?"

"I told you, you were such a hopeless romantic back then Shota." She smirked and the class laughed even Bakugo smirked wickedly over his teachers sudden case of embarrassment.

"You said that it took Mister Aizawa ten years to master his capture scarf how do you know that?" Shoji asked.

"Huh my mentor was her father Titanium Whip do you guys not remember her first class?" Akemi nudged him with a scoff.

"Be nice Sho."

"What was Mister Aizawa like at our age? Was he always so tired looking?" Ochaco asked before shifting slightly scooting closer to Iida and Midoriya under Aizawa's intense gaze shifted towards her over that question.

He hissed through his teeth. "No Akemi."

"Sho would you rather I tell them or Hizashi..."

Shota's eyes widened he turned away mumbling. "Far point...grahhhh alright fine, tell them!"

"I have something better I can show them."

Aizawa's eyes widened as he turned to her. "NO DON'T YOU DARE!"

"I have a few videos from our time at U.A. you can thank Present Mic."

Shota groaned with head tilted back and his eyes closed, "Oh just kill me now..."