Chapter 47: CREATING ULTIMATE MOVES PART 2

The fourth day of ultimate moves training. Shota was watching his students with a hidden smile. Todoroki was setting half of the Endeavor dolls ablaze with his left hand while freezing the other half with his right and grinning to the point that it was a little concerning!

Shota smirked at Akemi who was laughing over seeing those smiling Endeavors dolls going up in flames!

The nursery was underway...well at least they had a few things. Akemi decided that she wanted to paint a mural on the wall where Yaoyorozu's cradle would be placed, well as soon as she decided on the design for the cradle. However, much like the cradle, the poor woman couldn't decide on what mural to paint.

He sighed heavily at that thought, he was already anticipating another lengthy trip to the paint store...

He was gripped out of his thoughts by Toshinori. "Hey Aizawa how's it going?"

"Your back again? Huh we're getting there."

Akemi was smiling as she walked around looking at her students as they were solidifying their ultimate moves. Tokoyami's was brilliant!

Dark Shadow enveloped Tokoyami enhancing his strength and close combat skills. She smiled and nodded towards the bird headed boy. "Excellent work Tokoyami. Dark Shadow makes you look fierce! I approve! But I do agree with Midnight you might want to work on the name. Possibly shortening it."
————————————————————————
Shota smirked in approval over Tokoyami.

"Some of them have finally solidified their fighting styles."

Shota then turned towards where Bakugo was working on his ultimate moves. By concentrating only on one area of his hand and using the other similar to a barrel of a gun he was able to create a singular blast that slammed into the pillar with incredible force that it created a hole all the way through!

The Armor Piercing or AP Shot was a rather impressive move. Akemi was grinning wickedly only to gasp in horror as a piece of the pillar broke off and fell towards Toshinori.

Bakugo yelled. "HEY WATCH OUT!!!"

Shota gasped in horror and quickly grabbed his scarf but then his eyes widened as Izuku Midoriya suddenly pulverized the falling chunk of rock with a swift kick. Toshinori was smiling. It took a moment for Shota to realize that the boy had finally gained control of how to effectively use his quirk. He was copying Toshinori to the point of aggravation but now the boy was using his legs instead of his fists. About time. Shota smirked in pride over the boy...

*Wait is the green lightning new? When did that happen?*

"Hey All Might it's dangerous in here you need to be more careful."

Akemi hurried over as fast as her growing belly would allow and asked. "Toshinori are you okay?"

"Yes and what were you saying to me about safety Aizawa?" The walking skeleton that was Toshinori Yagi spoke towards Akemi. "Jeez Yuriemoto I know you like being a part of the action but your pregnant, whereas I'm in an arm splint! Your ankles must be hating you right now!"

Shota turned towards the woman and frowned. "Akemi I allowed you to be in here in moderation, but he's right it's getting to dangerous for you to be in here as well."

Akemi huffed in irritation. "Your as bad as Toshinori worrying over me! And my ankles feel fine thank you very much All Might!"

The doors opened and Vlad spoke up. "That's enough Class 1-A! Class 1-B is scheduled to use this gym every afternoon until the end of break. Eraser get your kids out of our way."