Chapter 22: Oh 'joy' its The Flaming Crap Hero Endeavor

I had a lot of immense satisfaction in writing this chapter!

Akemi was going to go and speak with Ochaco as a supportive teacher but the moment she rounded a corner she stopped as she heard Endeavor talking with Midoriya around the next corner. She stealthily walked over and leaned her back against the wall and listened to Endeavor's voice which was closer to her than Midoriya's.

"I watched your fight with the brainwashing guy. Your power is pretty impressive...to create so much wind pressure by flicking your fingers it reminds me of another quirk...you seem to have much in common with All Might."

"Uh well I...I guess I never thought about it that way. Sorry but I should get going."

"It's my Shoto's duty to surpass All Might as the #1 hero, and his match with you will be a good testing ground for how much training he has left. So hit him hard don't disgrace yourself or him by holding back."

Akemi's blood was boiling with anger.

"That's all I wanted to say. I apologize for bothering you."

"Endeavor...I am not All Might!"

"What? What are you..."

"And The Same Goes For Todoroki!"

Akemi gasped over the fierceness in Midoriya's voice and then smirked in pride.

"He May Be Your Son, But He Isn't You!"

Midoriya walked away and Endeavor walked around the corner with a scowl only to see Akemi Yuriemoto leaning against the wall casually examining her sharpened black painted nails. "He's right Endeavor, Shoto Todoroki is not you."

His blue eyes narrowed. "Yuriemoto, so you were listening then."

Akemi scoffed into a sneer as she closed her hand and crossed her arms with a smug tone to her voice. "I'm always listening when it's involving my students Endeavor." Her blood red eyes glared up at the man as her black hair fell to cover portions of her face like a torn up bridal veil.

"I know how you treat him, and your family Endeavor and I know you're never going to admit it but know this you piece of Flaming Crap!" She aimed her hair blades at him and snarled dangerously.

"If your petty rivalry with All Might interferes with Shoto's potential in my class or otherwise in his quest to become a pro hero then YOU'LL be the one in the ring fighting me, not your son and young Midoriya is that clear?!"

His blue eyes were almost glowing with the fire of his anger. Akemi smirked and removed her barbs away from him to rest against her back.

"You know what I love about the Sports Festival Endeavor. It's the fact that you can't say a dammed thing against me or else it'll ruin your image as the rightfully named #2 hero, which is a perfect title for you because we all know that your personality is basically flaming crap mixed we garbage."

She chuckled, *Thank you Denki Kaminari* and turned around with a mock wave. "Well I've said my peace, enjoy the rest of the festival Endeavor."

She continued walking and smirked in pride as she left the man fuming and yet he was unable to mutter a word against her name.

Even he knew better than to incur the wrath of the Harionago.