Chapter 14: Mindreader and Lady Blindeye

This is a very short chapter. It's going diverge slightly from my main theme of just Aizawa and Akemi's perspectives just for this chapter though concerning the students learning about Aizawa's OC parents.

In the lunchroom Class 1-A and 1-B were eating lunch and for some reason Kaminari was in his dumb state. It was a prank supposedly by a couple of second years.

Izuku was busy pouring through his journals that he had stuffed inside his bag and he found the page in an older journal when he was in fifth grade. "I found it! Oh..."

Ochaco heard his tone and asked hesitantly. "What is it Izuku?"

He was silent before placing it on the table. He spoke softly without his excited tone wherever he talked about pro hero's. It was unnerving to everyone even Bakugo. "My mom told me this story. They were a pro hero team, popular pro hero's at that...which makes it more understandable why Mister Aizawa hates the media so much. His father Mindreader was a great hero he could read the minds of his enemies by a mere glance of the eyes. He had stopped crimes before they could even happen just because of his quirk. Lady Blindeye was a master at stealth. Her quirk, like Mindreader's, is literally her hero name. She could make villains not even notice her presence just by blinking her eyes. They'd be basically blind to even seeing her standing just inches in front of them before she knocks them out and puts handcuffs on them."

Classes 1-A and 1-B all gasped in awe over Mister Aizawa's parents. Ibara spoke up with her hands in prayer. "What happened to them?"

He lowered his head. "I had to beg my mom to tell me apparently it was broadcasted on the news. They were murdered in broad daylight. I remember my mom saying they were walking their son home from school they got a block away from the school when they were attacked by a bunch of villains! The police were around and aided them. The police got their son out of danger but they didn't do it fast enough because he saw his parents deaths. The villains took there sight by blinding them before decapitating them and dismembering them. It was brutal those villains were brutal monsters. My mother said his screaming haunted her as a little girl for many nights."

Ibara froze with her hands in a tight clasped handed prayer. "That's why my mother is so distraught. She was there she could have been walking home with her own parents when that happened."

Kirishima spoke up with sympathy and conviction seeping into his voice. "Guys I'm glad Mister Aizawa's our teacher. He's a true pro. He lost his parents and yet he still became a pro hero! He could've easily hated pros because of how he lost he parents simply for being pro hero's and yet he's our a teacher! He teaches the next generation of pro hero's! God now that's manly as hell!"

Midoriya put up his journal. "I think we should keep this knowledge a secret who knows what he'd do to us if he knew we had knowledge about his past like that."

Mineta spoke in a panicking tone. "Are you kidding Midoriya, he'd likely kill us, that's what he'd do!"

Bakugo huffed. "You know just this once I'll agree with you Deku. This has to remain a secret so nobody had better say anything or I'll kill you myself because I don't want to have detention for the rest of the semester."