Chapter 46: Ultrasound and eventually SHOPPING!!!

The ultrasound appointment was today. Shota commented that since it was still summer break he wasn't technically missing class. He was just missing day two of the Ultimate Moves training.

Akemi smirked and rolled her eyes over his smug grin. Shota's phone suddenly buzzed and he pulled it out only to roll his eyes it was from the U.A. staff mostly Hizashi and Nemuri.

- SEND ME PICTURES!!!!!!!

- Don't ignore us you love birds!!!! The students also want to know the gender!!!!

The next were from the Yuriemoto's.

- Try not to cry like Nobuyuki when he saw Akemi on that monitor screen.

- Ignore my wife!!!!!!

Shota chuckled faintly and showed Akemi the text messages that kept coming from the staff about sending pictures. "Their relentless if they keep it up their going to be paying for my phone bill!"

Akemi smirked and rolled her eyes as she laid in the bed waiting for the doctor to come in.

A peppy nurse with wild turquoise hair poked her head into the room and spoke with a smile. "Mr. and Mrs. Aizawa the doctors here."

The doctor entered with a wide smile he also had wild turquoise hair and prominent eyebrows. "I'm doctor Masanori I'll be in charge of the ultrasound today."

Shota nodded. Akemi grinned as she took her husband's hand while biting her bottom lip in eager anticipation as the cold gel was placed upon her belly. She laughed and doctor Masanori stopped with a knowing smirk. "Ah I see your ticklish." The older man smiled, "I've seen this often with most women during pregnancy. Extra sensitivity to touch especially on the belly."

Akemi spoke with a crazy happy grin. "I've waited this long now show me my baby!"

Masanori chuckled. "You remind me of my own daughter excited about her first child."

The peppy nurse poked her head in. "Daddy you need to work not chitchat with the excited mother-to-be!"

Shota smirked as doctor Masanori rolled his eyes before returning to Akemi and speaking. "Alright Mrs. Aizawa this may feel a little strange at first."

He placed the plastic transducer over her belly and gently glided it along to get a image. Shota stared at the screen with wide eyes as Akemi instantly started crying happily. "Oh Sho look at our baby!"

Shota was grinning. Not his typical crazy grin but an actual happy wide eyed smiling grin. It was a grin that reached his eyes which were no longer tired looking but alert and opened wide in joy! He saw his child moving around gently and he took his wife's hand kissing it repeatedly before gazing at the screen again as a few tears fell.

"Would you care to know the gender?"

Akemi nodded vigorously as her tears continued to fall. Shota continued to stare at the monitor screen with a bright smile on his face. Doctor Masanori moved the plastic transducer just as the baby decided to move and got a good image. He smiled.

"Looks like your having a little girl."

Shota's wild happy grin became a permanent feature on his face as Akemi placed her hand over her mouth and sobbed happily. "Ohhhh Shota we're having a little girl!!!!"