Chapter 37: SHOTA'S TRAINING CAMP TORMENT...AND SURPRISE

Shota was smiling like a kid on Christmas morning at his students.

"Bakugo you're going to have a great time with this." He lightly tapped a barrel of boiling water and smirked. "Your going to plung your hands into this barrel of boiling water to expand your sweat glands in order to improve the power of your explosions."

Shota turned to Todoroki and his grin broadened. "Todoroki see that water barrel. You're going to be alternating between your ice and fire to regulate the temperature of the water. Your body has to get accustomed to the cold and you have to work on your flames. One day I expect to see you controlling both at once."

Todoroki was stunned. "Wait that's possible!"

"Yuriemoto can do it with her parents quirks so you can to."

He turned to Sero and pointed to the flat mountain top. "Sero, up there, your going to be making tape constantly to increase capacity and improve the tapes tensile strength and shooting speed."

He turned to Oijiro and Kirishima. "You two are going to spar against one another. Oijiro feel free to use those techniques you incorporated with your tail against Kirishima it will improve both of your quirks exponentially."

He shifted his gaze towards Kaminari. "Okay human battery lets put your voltage capacity to the test."

Kaminari's tired grin shifted into a horrified frown at the sight of a massive high capacity battery. "Have fun!"

"Koda work on increasing the vocal capacity and range of your quirk."

"Aoyama, you're going to build up your body by blasting your naval laser. Your upset stomach will just have to deal with it."

"Tokoyami see that cave, you know what to do. Get Dark Shadow under control when it goes wild. Think of it as a Revelry in the Dark as you once said in Miss Yuriemoto's class am I right?"

Tokoyami was suddenly not to keen about 'Revelry in the Dark' when he saw his teachers crazy smirk. Shota turned to Ochako and then towards a inflatable human sized hamster ball and smirked.

"Uraraka you need to get your inner ear canals used to zero gravity in an effort to reduce your nausea by also increasing how much weight you can lift."

Ochako was murmuring in apprehension.

"Iida you like to run, so long distance running should be a easy task for you. You need to increase your leg strength and stamina."

"Asui, climb the mountain use every aspect of your muscles and quirk. Go beyond."

"Sato, Yaoyorozu your easy go stuff your faces. Sato you're lifting weights to increase the capacity of your quirks strength. Yaoyorozu your going to create items to amp up your creation quirk and shorten the length of time you need to use it."

"Jiro see the rock wall...your going to amplify your audio capabilities by honing your quirks headphone jacks into that wall."

"Ashido make acid constantly it will increase your skins durability and will become easier for you to handle."

"Anddd Mineta. The phrase blood sweat and tears relates well with you boy. Your likely going to cry as your scalp bleeds I can already see it now."

"Shoji, Hagakure you're going to work together to get stronger. Shoji you're going to increase the amount of duplicate appendages in order to find Hagakure who will be working heavily on her stealth."

"LETS GET STARTED," his class was frozen in fear and his quirk activated as his eyes turned red and his hair and capture scarf levitated. "I SAID MOVE!"