Chapter 20: "She's turned the festival into a commercial."

"TIME FOR THE FOURTH MATCH! HE'S THE KID WITH ENGINES ON HIS LEGS TENYA IIDA FROM THE HERO COURSE VERSUS A FULLY EQUIPPED GADGET DYNAMO MEI HATSUME FROM SUPPORT COURSE!"

Akemi was stunned by Iida's honor of Hatsume's gadgetry but she knew a trick when she saw one. *Wait is Hatsume wearing speakers?*

"BEAT YOUR LOVING HOW FAST THAT GEAR MAKES YOU HUH IIDA?"

Akemi started laughing. "Oh god...Hatsume you're a riot!"
———————————————————————
Mic was stunned. "Wha...?"

Shota groaned and spoke before he hung his head. "Is she wearing speakers?"
———————————————————————
"DON'T YOUR LEGS FEEL LIGHTER THAN USUAL? THATS TO BE EXPECTED! I DESIGNED THOSE LEG PARTS TO SPECIFICALLY INCREASE SPEED AND MOBILITY! BUT OF COURSE..."

Two stilts sprung out from her backpack and hosted her up and effectively tripped Iida.

"I CAN STILL EASILY EVADE YOU WITH MY HYDRAULIC ATTACHMENTS!"

Akemi noticed her gaze was on the support course box's and smirked.

"IVE GOT SENSORS IN EVERY DIRECTION ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN OPPONENT TO SNEAK UP ON ME!!!"

Akemi closed her arms and smirked. "Huh you haven't faced me girl my hairs faster than your sensors could ever be guaranteed."

Iida tripped again and yet the shoulder enhancements were stabilizing him.

"LOOK AT HOW QUICKLY IIDA JUST ADAPTED HIS COURSE! ITS ALL THANKS TO THE INGENIOUS AUTO BALANCER I CREATED!"
———————————————————————
Hizashi was at a loss for words. "This is weird..."

Shota rested his head in his bandaged hand and groaned.  "She's turned the sports festival into a commercial..."
———————————————————————
Akemi laughed as Iida was spinning like a top.

"THE AUTO BALANCERS KEEP THE USER FROM FALLING UNLESS THEY ABSOLUTELY WANT TO!"

Hatsume used her hover shoes to evade Iida.
"THATS RIGHT IM PRACTICALLY FLYING THROUGH THE AIR!!! THESE ELECTRO SHOES USE ELECTRO MAGNETIC INDUCTORS ON BOTH FEET! THEY'RE PERFECT FOR MANEUVERABILITY OR JUST KEEPING THINGS LIGHT!"

As soon as she landed Iida tried to attack but Hatsume spun around and fired a net gun that immobilized Iida but she wasn't done yet.

"THATS A CAPTURE GUN USED FOR CAPTURING VILLAINS! THE NETS ARE LOADED INTO CARTRIDGES YOU CAN SHOOT FIVE BEFORE HAVING TO RELOAD."

"AND ALL THIS IS MADE BY YOURS TRULY MEI HATSUME SUPPORT COURSE PRODIGY!" She started spelling out her name and Akemi hung her head and sighed.

"Oh Hatsume..."

"AND NOW LET ME SHOW YOU TO A FEW MORE OF MY BABIES!"

Akemi lifted her head and then tilted her head back groaning. "Oh God there's MORE?!!!!!"
———————————————————————
Ten minutes later...

Hatsume stepped out of the ring after showing off her babies effectively self eliminating herself. *Oh Poor Iida she played you like a Stratovarius violin.*
———————————————————————
Hizashi spoke rapidly. "WE'RE JUST GONNA GO ON TO THE NEXT MATCH! ITS YUGA AOYAMA VERSUS MINA ASHIDO!"

Akemi was cheering for Mina to win. "WOOOOOOOOO GET HIM MINA!!!!!!!!"

Ashido effectively used her acid quirk and skated around the arena avoiding Aoyama's quirk until he couldn't use it anymore because of his upset stomach. She flung her acid at his belt and melted it causing his pants to fall. *oh poor kid...this is national television.*

Akemi then screamed loudly in approval as Ashido uppercutted Aoyama! "YESSSS THATS HOW YOU KNOCK OUT YOUR OPPONENT MINA!!!!"

She got a few looks from the other teachers. "What? I'm allowed to cheer! That was a expertly maneuvered attack."

The teachers rolled their eyes. "Oh buzz off I know your all silently cheering."
———————————————————————
"LETS MOVE ON ITS THE DARK SAMURAI WITH HIS DARK SHADOW ITS FUMIKAGE TOYKOYAMI VERSUS THE GREAT CREATOR SHE WAS LET IN ON RECOMMENDATIONS AND I THINK WE CAN ALL SEE WHY MOMO YAOYOROZU!"

Dark Shadow was too quick for Yaoyorozu to focus on her quirk Akemi frowned it was over before Yaoyorozu could get a good attack in.

Her heart went out for the poor girl...
———————————————————————
"THE SECOND MATCH IS OF TWO COMPLETELY REDUNDANT QUIRKS TESTUTESTU TETSUTETSU OF 1-B VERSUS EIJIRO KIRISHIMA OF 1-A!"

Akemi rested her cheek against her hand as she slouched over the windowsill. "Well this should be boring...no offense boys."

Sure enough it was and it was stuck in a draw as both boys knocked each other out cold!

*ARM WRESTLING SERIOUSLY MIDNIGHT THATS ALL YOU CAN THINK OFF!!!!*

A text was from her parents.

- Seriously ARM WRESTLING!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣