Chapter 79: "BABA!"

Shota was a literal undead zombie as he stumbled into the common room the next morning. If it wasn't for his massive three o'clock shadow and tired groaning you'd think he were a drunk with his staggering movements. "Sooooooooo tired..."

He rightly took the entire pot of coffee and snarled like a savage animal when Hizashi dared to question him. "I will fight you all, And You Will All Lose!"

He got out a giant beer mug and poured the coffee into it and chugged the burning hot liquid down his throat, much to the stunned gazes of his students! He sighed heavily and spoke groggily.

"Never give Emiko sugary frosting ever again! EVER AGAIN!!!!!!"

The students were hesitant to ask him if he was okay. Shota practically read their minds and said with a groan.

Akemi stumbled into the common room as well and grunted behind her hair as she trudged over and took his giant mug and chugged the coffee before sighing

"Hey that's mine get your own!"

"Neeeah...your fault!" She grunted and sat in his lap snuggling him before snoring against his chest. Shota sighed and patted the top of her head before chugging the coffee until he heard Emiko's whining.

"Hey, Cockatoo your uncle duties are calling, go get Emiko. I'll trip if I try to stand."

Hizashi chuckled. "Yep got it."

He returned with a giggling Emiko in his arms. Shota gave a mock glare at her. "Don't you dare giggle missy you know how much you're momma and I need our sleep."

"Ah ya-phoo!" She blew a raspberry and a bubble which he popped with a smirk.

Akemi stirred and groaned over her happily giggling baby. "Your lucky your cute sweetie. Now come to momma!"

Emiko was reaching for her mommy and she started babbling." Ah ah mahhhhh!"

Akemi blinked and grinned wildly. "She's trying to say momma!"

"Just sounds like 'ah' to me."

"Don't ruin this for me and green isn't really your color Sho."

The students were up already and laughed over that. Shinso was already there and snickered.

Emiko stared at her glaring distracted daddy she wanted her daddy to look at her. Soooo she threw her Eraserhead dolly at him and shouted.

"BABA!"

Shota froze, the students froze, and Hizashi's jaw hung slack and refused to close. Shinso was grinning wildly. Akemi had tears in her eyes not from sadness but from joy over her baby's first official word. It is an official word in Turkish and Chinese, not counting the other languages, meaning father so it counts.

"Baba baba baba!!!!" Emiko was staring at her daddy and smiled brightly at him with her still toothless smile. She wasn't talking yet but she was already putting sounds together with certain reactions. And 'Baba' got a good reaction from her daddy.

Shota covered his mouth and was attempting to keep his happy sobs at bay but one more happy "baba!" from Emiko sealed his fate. He broke like a terra-cotta vase and was crying happily as he took his daughter and kissed her cheek repeatedly with a wild happy grin.

That got Emiko giggling happily and everyone, even Bakugo, smiled at the sight of Shota Aizawa crying softly while hugging his adorable baby girl.