Chapter 148: A story for every photo right?

Eri laughed behind her hands. "Shes a silly kitty!"

Akemi sighed. "Yep...that first month was a fiasco."

Tsukiko meowed and purred against Hitoshi's lap. Hitoshi snickered. "So that's what you meant by tiny cat tantrums!"

Shota sighed heavily as he stared at his cat. He spoke with a smirk. "Yes, and she woke us up at 3:00am every morning since then until Emiko's birth. Unfortunately for us is that she's to adorable to stay mad at. Talk about a losing battle. A win for her, a gigantic loss for us when it came to getting enough sleep at night."

Kirishima and TetsuTetsu, were adamant about being next and held out a photo. Most of the other boys surrounded behind them in unison. It was a picture of a younger Shota Aizawa in a black leather jacket, denim jeans that were torn at the kneecaps, and black aviator shades sitting low on his nose as his black eyes stared at the photographer from above his shades.

He was sitting smugly on the hood of his Ferrari with a cheering crowd of police and a few citizens behind him. It was night and he had one hell of a devilish smirk of his face.

Shota was stunned as he took the photograph with wide eyes!

"Where did you boys find this?"

"It was stuffed half-hazardously inside of a page in one of those photo albums."

"I didn't even think I still had this photo!"

Akemi gasped over the photo! "Wait you had a picture of your street racing...AND YOU NEVER SHOWED ME!"

"I honestly forgot all about that picture after the Nemuri teaching job fiasco!"

Nemuri scoffed at him. "Oh and like your regretting it now Shota! As if, I see your pride coming through everyday you give these kids hell so stop insinuating that taking the job was the worst thing to happen in your life because your not fooling anybody!"

Shota smirked and rolled his eyes.

The students eyes widened! "YOUR A STREET-RACER!!!!"

Shota smirked as he set Eri down and propped his right foot up onto his left leg as he lounged back in his armchair. "Yep!"

Ibara spoke with a look of horror. "A U.A. teacher and pro hero undertaking in such a sinful act of street racing! Mister Aizawa is upholding the law so easily disposed for you once a speeding car is introduced? The mere thought of such a impure vice pulling someone as highly revered as a U.A. teacher, like a moth to a flame, towards the other side of the law is a dangerously horrible thought to comprehend?"

Shota sat up straighter and held up both hands in a calming gesture. "Whoa now hold up Shiozaki I don't race illegally. I race against the cops."

"Is that supposed to make it better? That's even worse!"

Shota shouted forcefully. "Hold On!"

Everyone flinched as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed in a long sigh. "Don't jump to conclusions kid! Look they all know me and the stretch of road we race on is seldom used. The racing is designated only for police car training, mostly by chasing against a get away car. Unfortunately they had a issue with finding the right car and a good driver that knew how to drive a stick shift like a pro without stalling or crashing down a mountainside!"

"One evening after capturing two perpetrator's attempting to vandalize a ATM machine for cash I overheard the boys in blue talking about that when they arrived to contain the vandals in the backs of their police car."

He removed his hand and stared at them.
"I volunteered to be their simulated getaway driver with my Ferrari as the fast getaway car in order to help the police department become more acclimated with the art of speedy driving while still in coherence with the safety of the law. Over time it sort of turned into a Wednesday night pass time."