Chapter 39: THE TEST OF COURAGE PART 2

I Don't own any on these photos all rights go to the anime's creator!

Shota felt like he was walking a pack of yapping dogs instead of kids. Mina whined.

"Awwwwww we wanted a chance to face off with all the others!"

Kirishima whined. "I thought Pixie-Bob said we'd be getting a reward?"

Kaminari was next. "This is more like torture! We want our treat Mister Aizawa!"

Shota turned his head to look over his shoulder at them. "Do you want me to tighten your bindings?"
———————————————————————
"For tonight's lesson we'll be talking about how to behave in an emergency." He was walking down the hall towards the classroom as he spoke, "If you don't become more aware that you're falling behind from your classmates then the gape will keep on growing. In a broad sense this knowledge is your reward. How's that for a treat?"

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up..."

He opened the door and Monoma was there with his annoying tone of voice. "Oh strange now what do we have here? Five students of class 1-A bombed the final exams! And look there's only one from class 1-B here Ahahahahahahahahaha!"

"YOU FAILED TOO IDIOT!"

Kirishima sighed, "He tried to get under our skin the same way yesterday."

Mina's voice was more concerned. "At this point I'm kinda worried about him."

Shota gave a concerned eyebrow arch towards the comically laughing blonde haired boy. *Sheesh kid you're starting to freak me out!*

"So Vlad why don't we start with practice maneuvers?"

"I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps we should pair them up?"

Suddenly Mandalay's telepath interrupted their once uneventful night with dangerous outcomes. "EVERYONE!"

"It's Mandalay's telepath..."

"I know it's kinda weird right? It's giving me chills!"

"It is shorta bad that it only works in one direction."

"Stop Talking!" Shota covered his ear and focused on Mandalay's telepath.

"TWO VILLAINS ATTACKED US! ITS POSSIBLE THERE ARE MORE COMING EVERYONE RETURN TO CAMP IMMEDIATELY! WE ARE REGROUPING DO NOT ENGAGE ANY ENEMIES!"

Shota's eyes widened then his gaze turned menacing as he swiftly reacted. "I'll look after the other students!" He spun around and bolted out the door before turning to Vlad and shouting. "Protect Them!"

He bolted down the halls in a mad dash. *If it's a full scale attack...* he ran out the entry doors only to see the forest up in flames! Blue flames! He stopped in horror. *then we're in big trouble!*

 *then we're in big trouble!*