Chapter 30: WHAT ARE YOU A NINJA!!!

Akemi couldn't help but laugh over Iida and Oijiro's escape plan. "Oh that's hilarious ahahhhhhhaaaa!"

Midoriya and Ochako shared a glance and smirked over their teacher. It wasn't something they were used to seeing.

In a way they could easily see why her and Mister Aizawa were a couple when they fought or when they intimidate others and those crazy grins alone were a give away but then again they haven't seen Mister Aizawa laugh wholeheartedly so this was a new one to add to the similarity and differences chart Ashido had created regarding the pair.
——————————————————————
Now was the fight Akemi had been eagerly waiting for. She was smirking softly at the screen.

"It's our turn Yaoyorozu what's wrong are you nervous?"

"What no."

"With our opponent I don't blame you. Don't worry I have a plan for us."

"TEAM TODOROKI AND YAOYOROZU, PRACTICAL EXAM, READY BEGIN!"

"Yaoyorozu listen I want you to keep making things when you can't make anything anymore we know he's close by."

Akemi was smirking lovingly at the screen showing Aizawa in a classic ninja pose.

"Oh my handsome Mummy Ninja what are you planning to do to them I wonder?"

Ochako whispered with a giggled grin. "Mummy ninja..."

Midoriya was trying not to laugh.
——————————————————————
"Ahhhhh she's making Russian Nesting dolls!!!!" Akemi squealed in glee and Recovery Girl turned to her.

"Akemi dearie did you get into Midnights sugar stash again!"

"Nooooo..."

"Akemi drink this." She handed the Haironago hero a V8 drink she got from the vending machine before entering. Akemi rolled her eyes and snatched the drink.

"Oh fine..."

Midoriya and Ochaco blinked in confusion.
"Wait What?"

"Akemi's tolerance to sugary sweets mainly sugary candy, besides chocolate, is practically zero. She acts like a high strung Mina Ashido and a Mei Hatsume combined into one body."

Akemi glared at the old lady as she chugged the  V8 drink before tossing it behind her head into the trash can and crossed her arms. "I'm not that bad!"