Chapter 106: SHE SMILED! 😁😭

I don't own the artwork or the comic strips. All rights go to the creators!
———————————————————————

"Hizashi Yamada! Your supposed to be on patrol!" Akemi once again found the man slacking off. Hizashi wrapped his arm around her shoulder and sighed.

"It was only 60 minutes..."

Akemi wiggled out of Hizashi's grip. She turned around walking backwards teasing, "Go back to patrol, you Screaming Cockatoo! You're a pro-hero. Act like one!"

She winked with a smile at the pouting grown man. "Awww you are such a downer Akemi."

She turned around only to face her husband. Emiko squealed happily. "BABA!"

Shota smirked and held his arm, Akemi smiled softly and looped an arm through his bent arm. Shota glanced down at his daughter, "I can take her if you need me too I know you're back and shoulder have been spazzing out lately from the injury."

Akemi pursed her lips, "If you want to...wait shouldn't you have Eri?"

Shota stopped moving to pluck his daughter out of the carrier. He explained, "She is with Togata and Midoriya. She's fine. I plan to meet back with them before my class's Grand performance."

He held the infant in front of him with an arm underneath Emiko's diapered butt and the other across her chest. Emiko was kicking her feet up and down enjoying her father's arms. Both parents started to walk towards the auditorium. Akemi kept her eye out on what the other classes had to offer. She lightly tugged on Shota's sleeve, "Class 1-B is doing a play of... Romeo and Juliet and the prisoner-... Oh jeez that's a long title. Can we check that out as well?"

Shota let out a very long sigh, "Sure if we have time why not. But remember the Miss Con is right after 1-A's performance. And I know you wanna be there to support Nejire and Kendo."

A small voice called out to the woman, "Miss Akemi!"

Akemi stumbled on her footing. Shota glanced down seeing a familiar white haired girl hugging tightly around his wife's legs. Akemi maneuvered herself to look down, "Oh! Eri!"

Eri moved her head upward resting her chin on Akemi's knee cap. Togata ran over and rubbed his neck, "Sorry about that, Eras—Mister Aizawa. Once she saw you guys, she ran away from me."

Shota tore his eyes away from the little girl then to the third year. He gestured with his head towards his wife, "If it's her, it's alright."

Togata gave the teacher a thumbs up. Akemi knelt down to the little girl.

Emiko smiled once she caught sight of the little girl. Eri blinked when Emiko suddenly threw her Eraserhead plush in her face. Which ultimately smacked her on the face. "Umph!"

Akemi lightly scolded her daughter as she hand her infant the doll from the ground, "Emiko don't throw things in people's faces. It's not nice. You hand it to them, gently..."

Emiko slightly whimpered as she held her dolly and retracted her outstretched arms but still held the toy out nonetheless. Eri remembered what the woman had said when they first met and slowly took the plushie from Emiko. She held it to her chest, "I'll keep it safe for you untill you want it again."

Emiko blew a raspberry with a smile on her face. Akemi smiled as well, "I'm sure you will. You want to head to Mr. Aizawa's class' performance. We were just heading there."

Eri perked up, "Really? Can we?"

She looked over at Togata. Togata gave her a thumbs up, "Of course! We were heading that way anyways."