Chapter 162: "You'll be losing more than a few teeth once I'm done with you."

"You have the ID's right?"

Akemi handed him his with a smirk. "Of course Shota...or should I say Hayato Takashi."

Hayato 隼人 meaning: flacon person, and Takashi 崇 meaning: esteem, honour, venerate

Shota smirked as he got a glance of her assigned named. "Rin Fuyuko..."

Rin 凛 meaning: dignified, severe, cold, and Fuyuko meaning: 冬子 winter child

"You are anything but cold."

Akemi smirked at him. "Maybe not around you dear."

Shota pulled up to the sketchy looking building that had a bikini clad neon stage dancer on it. He scowled at the building and then at the five drunken men that were currently staring at his wife and then at his car. He got out of his car the moment one of them spoke. "Nice car you got there pal...and an even nicer dame...how much you paying for a night spent with her?"

Shota snarled and brandished his metal knuckles with a cold death glare as he blocked their advance towards the passenger side of the car where Akemi was sitting.

Shota spoke with an intimidating tone. "You scumbags touch my car, or my girl, and you'll be losing more than a few teeth once I'm done with you."

"Tough guy aren't ya well pal you're outnumbered and out of your league if you think you can come here and show us such disrespect."

Akemi scoffed and got out of the car and flaunted over to Shota with a playful tone. "Oh come now honey let's not sully that new outfit of yours by killing these stupid pawns. Especially when you have a business meeting with their boss. Bloody suite, means bad business." She kissed his jawline and whispered. "I know you wanna kill them but I'll put them all in bodybags if they touch me let alone your car."

She kissed his lips with a loud moan before pulling away and turned her head towards the five blockheads. She gave those men the coldest death stare they would ever receive. Her narrowed unblinking blood red eyes made them shrink away from the pair in apprehension. Shota smirked and took her hand giving it a long kiss. "That's why I always have you around my dearest. You remind me to play nice. It's so hard to reign in the urge to go on a killing spree over your bewitching beauty drawing unwanted attention."

Shota tossed an electro security zapper (Curtesy of Mei Hatsume) that attached to the hood of his car. If anyone other than him try's to take his car they get zapped with a nasty shock. The shock is like getting shocked by Kaminari's Indiscriminate Discharge 1,300,000 Volts.

Shota took her waist and walked over to the bouncer standing at the door. "We have business to discuss with your boss."

Shota handed over the ID's. "Tell him Hayato Takashi is here to talk with him."

The bouncer took both ID's but failed to read Akemi's. He simply stared at her with the vulgar eyes of a pervert. He grinned wickedly.

"Whose the slut?"

Shota played his part well. He was like a short-fused overly-protective mobster crime lord when it came to anyone advancing on his girl. He got defensive and reacted with intimidation and threats of violence!

Shota really liked this gig!

He snarled and instantly grabbed the larger man by his shirt collar with one hand and slammed him against the door. "What'd you say about my girl? She ain't a slut and I'll bash your face in for that insult!"

Akemi acted with a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Hayato honey he doesn't know about us yet. And if he did then he would have known better." She turned her bewitching blood red gaze on the bouncer Shota had pinned to the door with a metal knuckled fist aiming at the man's face. Akemi spoke. "Pardon my lover he gets extremely protective over me. I'm Rin Fuyuko."