Chapter 100: Suspension

Shota smirked softly at the selection of clothes. Nobuyuki wasn't one for color save for blues and Shota respected that. He sighed softly and stepped out from behind the traditional Japanese folding changing screens to address the older man with his selection.

"Well?"

Nobuyuki smirked

Nobuyuki smirked. "Ehhh I like it. Business casual."

Shota shrugged and walked towards the door. "Okay I'm done with this."

Nobuyuki stopped him. Shota turned and saw the glare from the man. "Remember what I said about 'Old Ronin' you break her heart like this again..."

He clicked a panel in the western wall and a hidden safe lock clicked and turned opening up and revealing his massive gun vault.

"Otherwise the boys and I will be having target practice. Got It Punk?"

Shota had never been more terrified of the man than he was just now. Nobuyuki's stare could've rivaled Sir Nighteye's.

Shota nodded vigorously towards the man while trying to get his rapidly pounding heart beating normally again.

"Good now I'm choosing to let that little tidbit of information slid about your last escapade with my daughter when you were teenagers. I won't punish you for that validation seeing as how I had beaten you to a pulp that one morning. So consider yourself Extremely lucky I'm a forgiving man."

He patted his back and smirked as he left the bedroom with his gun vault closed. Shota stood there for a minute and placed his hand over his heart and exhaled heavily trying to get his shaking body steady. He wiped his brow.

"Oh man I dodged a bullet. Hopefully I survive breakfast..."

He walked out only to see his wife and his jaw dropped. She was in a beautiful light grey kimono with a soft calligraphy mountain scene on the bottom section below the sash. Her scar on her shoulder was visible and she seemed very apprehensive about that.

Shota smirked and walked over to her kissing her cheek softly. "Stop worrying about that you look beautiful in my eyes."

Akemi smiled in thanks. Manami grinned softly at the couple in her many layered floral kimono.

 Manami grinned softly at the couple in her many layered floral kimono