Chapter 138: The Video Tape

The next morning class 1-A and 1-B were abuzz with the video Hitoshi texted them about the couples ice dancing. Hitoshi strolled in and smirked. "Sup..."

Kaminari was grinning smugly. "Dude that was sly!"

Ochaco spoke up. "But aren't you worried about getting in trouble?"

Shota walked out with Akemi holding onto his right arm and a, not yet awake, Emiko in her arms. Shota spoke up. "Worried about what, exactly Ochaco?"

The students eyes widened. Hitoshi spun around and grinned cheekily as he hastily spoke while everyone else hid their phones.

"Nothing, everything's fine!"

Shota arched a brow with a frown. "What are you hiding boy?"

Ashido's thumb accidentally pressed the play button and the song Nightingale started playing. Everyone started panicking. Hitoshi smiled into a apprehensive laugh.

"Hehe...surprise!"

Shota's face shifted into an emotionless look. Akemi however was laughing. "Okay how much did you record?"

Hitoshi bit his bottom lip. "Uhhh...all of it...sorry."

Shota was stunned and then groaned into his hand. "Just don't go posting it on social media and I won't have to kill you all got it!"

The students all nodded. Shota sighed into a heavy groan. "Huhhhhh, where's the coffee...?"

Akemi smirked softly as she watched the video on Ashido's phone. Shota smirked at the video as he walked by heading to his designated armchair and sat down with a heavy sigh. Hitoshi was holding Emiko.

Shota took a long sip of his coffee and chuckled. "Well Hitoshi you said you were worried that you couldn't compete against the hero department...well...you have officially beaten them countless times already in espionage...You might just be a ninja yet son."

Hitoshi grinned. "Wait, I'm not in trouble?"

Shota smirked and sipped his coffee. "Oh I never said that... you're on dish duty for a month and once this snow and ice melts your training will be a literal hell." His black eyes turned red as he grinned wickedly. "Summer Camp Style..."

The students instantly squeaked into terrified groaning of empathy for Hitoshi.

Hitoshi simply cracked his knuckles. "Bring it! Do your worst!"

Shota smirked wickedly and it was a scary sight indeed. Akemi handed Ashido her phone and spoke. "Shota is Eri up yet?"

"I woke her up. She wanted to pick out her own outfit and dramatically pushed me out of her room."
——————————————————————
Moments before...

"Get out! Get out! Get out! No peeking!" Eri was trying to push him out and he chuckled.

"Oh come on kiddo?"

"No Now Get Out!" She pushed him slowly towards the opened door. "Can't You Go Any Faster!!!"

Shota smirked and dramatically started acting like gravity was against him. "Oh no gravity is working against me!" He was leaning backwards and Eri shouted.

"No It's Not And Don't Say Its Miss Ochaco's Quirk She Makes Things Float!"

"Yes it is Eri the same thing happened yesterday to Lilo in that Disney movie..." He was supported by her little hands holding him up only to collapse on top of her and blocking the door. "And I'm down..."

"Grahhhh your butt is crushing me!" Eri scrambled out and yelled, "NO PEEKING!" Before she shut the door with a dramatic bang! Shota's head hurt on the impact with the wooden door as he sat up and chuckled before he massaged his sore head.
——————————————————————
Shota smirked softly and chuckled. "I excepted that act of independence to happen when she's older not at the age of six!"

Akemi smirked softly and kissed his cheek. "You're already acting like her papa."

Shota glared at her. "Well someone has to and it might as well be me!"

"Ohhh and defensive too..."

Shota grumbled halfheartedly. "Shut up."
——————————————————————
Eri was dressed but she was looking for her boots. She was in the couples bedroom closest looking for her boots when she stubbled upon an old box of stuff. She saw two U.A. uniforms and a book and...a small black box. She picked up the small black box with two little gear pieces imbedded inside it and read the words on the box.

"Akemi's Sports Festival Victory..."

She was confused about that and walked out of the bedroom with the black box in hand and no boots. "Miss Akemi what's this?"

She held up the black box and everyone turned to the child holding an old VHS tape.

"Whoa a VHS tape that's dinosaur tech." Kaminari was elbowed by Jiro. "Ow my side!"

"Knock it off!"

Akemi blinked at the child. "Eri where did you get this?"

Eri suddenly felt like she did a bad thing and hugged it against her chest while looking down at the floor. "I couldn't find my boots, so I thought you had them in your closest, but I found this in a box with other stuff that had U.A. on it."

She looked up at the blinking woman and spoke timidly. "Am I in trouble?"

Shota was staring at Akemi.

"No Eri your not in trouble it's just a surprise really. I had forgotten about that video tape."

"Video tape?"

"Like the movies you like to watch with Shota."

"Oh like Oliver and Company!"

Shota smirked and Akemi giggled.

"Yes but instead of talking animals it shows a moment of my life as a student here at U.A."

"Oh...what's a Sports Festival is it like the Cultural Festival?"

"In a way...but it's mostly for the hero department."

"Wait...is it that big fighting game with the robots and piggyback rides?"

Shota was snickering behind his coffee mug as Akemi took the video tape. "Would you like to watch it with me?"

Eri's eyes widened as she shook her head. Akemi looked over her shoulder towards her students and the few pro hero's. "Well you all wanna watch it or not? I think my dad captured Shota's fight in this as well."

Shota was impassive to that. "Mine was better than Mic's. Nemuri knocked him out five seconds into their match."

"Oh Come On Man!"

Shota smirked and sipped at his coffee.

"Go on play it...you won the Festival after all."

Akemi smirked and put the video inside the old VHS player in the tv box. And the video started playing...