Chapter 151: "THIS GIRL'S A MARTIAL ARTS PROTÉGÉE!!!"

Shota smirked and sighed into a sarcastically bored tone. "Okay I know that's not all of the photos you wanna hear the stories to, so who's next we have all day don't we?"

Kendo and Ochaco alongside Ojirio showed a photo of a six year old Akemi looking like she had just fought against All Might and won! She was in a little white martial arts outfit and most strikingly of all was that she had a black belt! There was another older kid laying on the ground looking as if he got punched in the...punched in the place where no man should ever be punched.

She was flanked by a boy with a rugged appearance and long, pale mint-green hair that was spiked backwards away from his head. He had a toothy grin on his face as Akemi was in a battle stance and smiling as if she had a bucket full of candy!

Akemi grinned crazily over the picture. "Oh I remember that snaggle toothed grin of his anywhere! Haha my old martial arts buddy Gunhead!"

Ochaco spoke up. "I know that you know Mister Gunhead, but I didn't think you knew each over since this long ago?"

Akemi smirked. "My parents are old friends of his parents. When I was four I wanted to be just like my father and mother. When I was six they enrolled me in the Gunhead martial arts class."

"Wait What but...how is that possible?"

"He took up his father's hero name and Hero Agency. Anyway I enrolled in the classes up until I was deemed strong enough to handle my father's training, and well...it didn't last as long as my father had expected. I was something of a child protégée."

Recovery Girl chuckled. "You can say that again! I was there for your every match and your father wouldn't stop boasting about it!"

Akemi smirked softly and rolled her eyes.

"You were a like the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Toons!"

Shota smirked softly at the interaction. "Well since this is new information to me, how about you tell the students this story huh Recovery Girl. Seems to me that you were something of an honorary grandmother to Akemi. Strange how no one informed me of this until now."

Akemi scoffed. "Oh knock it off Shota you knew!"

Recovery Girl turned to stare at the aloof man smirking at her. "Wipe that smirk off your face boy!"

Eri turned around with a gasp of childlike wonder and instantly bounded over in front of the elderly women who was sitting in a chair with a cup of tea in hand.

Eri was clapping her hands softly while bouncing on her feet in eagerness of hearing another story. "Oh please Miss Recovery Girl can you tell us the story? Please!!!"

Recovery Girl looked down at Eri and swore that for a split second she saw a six year old Akemi bouncing on her feet instead of Eri!

She heard a giggle and looked up. She saw Akemi gazing lovingly at the innocent child and she grinned. "Alright...but only if you act out all of her fighting actions."

"Yay!!!"

Akemi giggled even more.
———————————————————————
A six year old Akemi Yuriemoto ran into the living room of her home at the sound of a irritated woman opening the front door with a bag of groceries in hand as Manami Yuriemoto started getting food out for dinner.

"I swear Manami it's like the children these days don't have any common sense to take care of themselves! But that's nothing compared to your fool of a husband! If I see that husband of yours he's getting a good wack in the shins!"

Akemi grinned crazily. "Gramy Chiyo!!!" She ran right into her knees and looked up smiling at her. "Hi!"

"Hello Akemi how have you been dearie?"