Chapter 140: Little Miss Somnambulist

I don't own the drawings all right goes to the creators!
—————————————————————

Nemuri had arrived to tease the couple over the ice skating video only to gasp in surprise when she saw the old video. "Oh I cannot believe you'd show that video without telling me Akemi!"

Akemi smirked and rolled her eyes. "Oh like you're even hurt over this...Soooo...where's Snipe?"

Nemuri blushed brightly and coughed. "Don't know...not my problem...stop smirking you little she-devil!"

Akemi smirked as a memory of a blushing Nemuri and a flirting Snipe appeared within her mind.

Akemi smirk broadened and Nemuri glared at her

Akemi smirk broadened and Nemuri glared at her. The students were all snickering.

Eri was standing in front of Shota with her (Emiko given) Unicorn plushie in hand.

"Mister Zawa what's PTSD?"

Shota looked down at Eri and spoke. "Well...remember all the nightmares you get of, you know who?"

Eri nodded her head hugging her unicorn dolly against her chest. Shota sighed. "Well I saw my parents die because of villains, and I was younger than you. It caused me terrible nightmares and those talks didn't really help me as much as playing music and training to become a pro hero did."

Akemi scoffed and elbowed him. He smirked. "Okay fine, Akemi and the few friends I had mostly helped me with that."

"Oh okay..." Eri was innocently cheery about that and Shota smirked softly and picked her up and held the child on his lap.

Emiko was giggling at her daddy. "Baba! Baba!"

Shota smirked softly as Hitoshi held her while sitting on the couch. The video started again and Emiko saw Nemuri on the screen and she giggled happily. "Uri! Uri!"

She clapped her hands and the real life Nenuri squealed and took the infant from Hitoshi's arm. "Ohhhh aren't you a cutie pie!"

Emiko then saw a young Hizashi and she laughed happily. "Uncy Zashi!"

Hizashi grinned brightly only to see Nemuri smirk as she held a smiling Emiko. Realization dawned on him. "No Don't Show The Listeners This Fight!!!!"

Emiko froze him with a happy smile.

Mr. Yamada's voice echoed on the tv. "OKAY I'M BACK IN ACTION NOW...I KNOW I CANNOT BE BIASED BUT THATS NOT HAPPENING THIS MATCH EITHER! HIS YELLS ARE AGONY YET HIS TASTE IN MUSIC IS SWEET...HIZASHI YAMADA!!!!"

A younger Hizashi was grinning with his father's lended vocal directional amplifier around his neck.

"HIS OPPONENT...IS KAYAMA NEMURI YOU SAW HER IN ACTION ALREADY FOLKS! SO WITHOUT ANY DELY LET THE MATCH BEGIN!"

Hizashi smirked but right before he was about to yell Nemuri smirked and opened her U.A. jacket reveling her bra and upper body.

Her quirk took over and Hizashi's eyes bulged as he gasped in shock over the sight of her before being knocked out cold

Nemuri smirked and tied the jacket around her waist before flaunting over to the out cold Cockatoo and placed her foot on his stomach. She grinned smugly as her hands were on her hips. "I don't know why but men always faint over me?" She giggled with a sadistic grin. "It's cute really but I'm not here to play with them...I'm here to win."

The students were laughing over Mr. Yamada's opened mouth it wasn't at Nemuri but directed towards his son. The co-announcer smirked and spoke. "Okay this match is over Nemuri wins."

Mr. Yamada's right eye twitched as he stood up screaming in irritation. "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME BOY!!!"
——————————————————————
A now much older Hizashi Yamada groaned as Emiko unfroze him. "Not Cool..."

Shota simply smirked in pride over his child as Eri laughed. "You fainted!"

"Yeah But From Her Quirk!"

Nemuri licked her lips and smirked. "Oh really? I find that hard to believe. You couldn't look at me for a month after that...Hizashi."

Hizashi grumbled as he hid his face behind his pulled up jacket collar.