Chapter 8: Media Vultures

Akemi was surprised to find Toshinori in his weakened form in the infirmary with a less than pleased Recovery Girl mumbling about his irresponsibility. She sighed over the reason the #1 hero was there mister "one punch" Midoriya looked as if he was a victim to the bad end of a fight. His right arm was bandaged up and he had an IV drip in the other. The boy was out cold. Shota groaned at the sight and glared at Toshinori as Present Mic and Midnight placed him on another bed.

"I can explain Aizawa."

"I don't even wanna know but I can already guess. Huhhh just make sure he doesn't maim himself before he becomes a hero got it Toshinori! I know your training him he has your same reckless passion." His glare caused the older man to shudder in hesitation.

Recovery Girl took one look at Shota's ankle, sighed, and jabbed a syringe filled with the anti toxins into his thigh. The paralytic effects ended and after a douse of her healing Shota was able to sit up. He turned to Mic and Midnight. "You've got classes to teach. I'm fine so scram!"

They left but Shōta turned to Akemi only to see her hovering over Midoriya. "What the heck happened Toshinori?"

Toshinori rubbed the back of his neck and said. "He and Bakugo went a little overboard."

"Yeah I can see that!"

"What happened to Aizawa?"

Mic's head popped back inside the room. "He Got His Butt Kicked By Akemi!"

"Oh..."

Shota's red eyes were glaring at the loudmouth Cockatoo. "Mic Your Class! NOW!"

The door closed and Recovery Girl sighed. "You can go Shota. Midoriya will have to spend the night though for his body to properly heal."

"Thank you Recovery Girl."

"Miss Akemi I know you enjoy pushing your students to the brink as much as Shota but please dearie go easier on them for a few weeks this boys already a regular patient."

Akemi turned towards the young boy and sighed softly. "Oh alright you've twisted my arm I'll go easy on them for now but come the week of the Sports Festival I'm going to train them into the ground."
———————————————————————
The next day...

Shota was irritated by the media swarming the school like a brood of vultures heckling his students for any gossip on All Might despite Iida giving them a proper view of the man they were never satisfied. He had to quell the urge to shove the mics down their throats as he was ambushed by the reporters who were looking at him as if he were a hobo.

"Please sir can you get All Might for us? Also you look like a mess what's your deal?"

Shots internally scoffed and spoke with a worn out voice. "All Might's not on campus today now get out of here you disturbed my students enough already today."

He turned and walked away with his hands in his pockets. He could hear the reporters talking about him.

"But My Viewers Want To Know How He's Adjusting To Life As A Teacher!"

"I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before...but where...?"

"I don't know but he's a little scruffy for a hero..."

He sighed and thought. *How does All Might get anything done with this Media Circus stepping on his cape?*

He smirked wickedly as the U.A. barrier was brought up he could hear the woman's terrified screaming. *Those media vultures never learn...*
————————————————————————
"Decent work on combat training everyone. I saw the video feeds and went over each individual result..."