Chapter 17: CALVERY BATTLE!!!!!

"Izuku Midoriya placed first in the pulmonary round he'll be worth 10,000,000 points!"

Akemi smirked, she almost felt bad for the now traumatized boy as Midnight droned on about the rules of the event...boring!

"Now you've got fifteen minutes to decide your teams, begin."

Everyone was scrabbling for teammates and Akemi smirked at the unique teams being formed. "This should be interesting..."
————————————————————————
In the announcers box. "Hey Hey Look Alive!"

Shota woke up from his pleasant nap to glare at the blond Cockatoo before his eyes trailed down towards the teams. His eyebrow arched underneath his bandages. "Well I see some unexpected student combinations."

"COME ON EVERYBODY GET YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR THIS IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER HAND PUMPING BATTLE ROYALE!!!! LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!!!!!!!!!"

Akemi was grinning when she saw Midoriya's team. Ochako, little miss steampunk support course Mei Hatsume, and Tokoyami.

*Clever...*
————————————————————————
As predicted they all went after Midoriya first.

However they didn't put into account for Ochako's zero gravity, Hatsume's jet pack, and Dark Shadow! Her smirk broadened into a grin. He's a strategist but Todoroki is one step ahead she could tell he was waiting for the right time to strike.
————————————————————————
*Oh poor Hagakure...don't get too overconfident and cocky Monoma.*
————————————————————————
"WOOWWWW ITS ONLY 2 MINUTES AND ITS ALREADY OFF TO A ROCKING START! YEAHYA WATCH THOSE HEADBANDS FOLKS! YOU CAN EVEN IGNORE THE TEN MILLION AND GO AFTER THE OTHER TOP POINT CHARTERS!"

Akemi laughed at Mineta's brilliant strategy for a little pervert he had some brains in that skull of his. And pairing up with Asui and Shoji was a brilliant move.
————————————————————————
Akemi's eyes widened. "Whoa Bakugo don't go abandoning your team kid! Nice work Sero!"

She was smirking at Monoma's quick claim of Bakugo's headband. That might have been a mistake Monoma...she could hear their conversation.

"Your class is too small minded think bigger."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY COME BACK HERE!"

Ohhhh that did it now Bakugo's mad!

"Midnight said the obstacle course is just the first game and we figured they wouldn't cut that many of us out of the competition just yet. Assuming they'd keep only 40 for the next event all we had to do was make sure we stayed in that group as we ran. From our spots in the ranks we could fully observe the quirks our opponents had and judge their capabilities. Only a fool would obsess over winning the pulmonary rounds, wouldn't you agree?"

Akemi's eyes widened it was a class effort! Talk about some strategy wow! She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked needless to say she's impressed.

"You planned this?"

"Well if course it's better than chasing after a front runner like yourself like a horse dangling a carrot in front of its mouth."

*Ohhh watch yourself Monoma, Bakugo's got tenacity of a rabid wild animal don't get in over your head kid.*

"Oh while I have your attention your pretty famous for being attacked by that sludge villain. You'll have to tell me about it sometime, it must be strange to find yourself in the role of the victim?"