Chapter 116: Winter Outfits

I don't own any of the comics all rights go to the creator!
——————————————————————

Within a stationary closest...

Akemi was bubbling with excitement as she wore her winter kimono. It looks similar to her normal kimono but was made from a thicker fabric. She also had martial arts wrappings around her legs and feet. It doesn't constitute as shoes for her at all, more like protection. Shota smirked softly at her excitement.

"Care to explain why you dragged me in here? Your acting like a high strung Mina Ashido and it's kind of freaky. You didn't get into any candy again did you?"

Akemi swatted his chest playfully. "Oh stop I'm just excited for the Joint Training later today. Have you told Hitoshi yet?"

Shota sighed. "Not yet..." he then hissed through his teeth. "and not so loud someone will hear!"

Akemi smirked softly and tugged him closer by his scarf. "Relax Sho...besides this sure does bring back a bit of nostalgia though. All those times of sneaking around and hiding in storage closets..." She smiled lovingly while twirling her fingers through his hair. Shota smirked and leaned forward and kissed her lovingly. Akemi smiled and pulled away from the kiss.

"Now I suggest you go find Hitoshi."

Shota smirked at her and kissed her lips softly before exiting the closet with stealth at his disposal. Akemi smirked and left heading to check on Togata who was babysitting Emiko and Eri in the teachers lounge before heading to inflict her torment on the second and third years. In the back of her mind though she was on edge over the joint training. She hoped Hitoshi was ready for this...
———————————————————————
Shota sighed as he stared up at Hitoshi within the designated 'nap room'.

Hitoshi sat down in front of him. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes today I wanna see how much you've learned. So you'll be joining my class and Vlad's in a joint training exercise today."

Hitoshi blinked in shock before nodding. "Okay."

Shota smirked and then spoke directly. "Hitoshi make sure to keep a level head, this isn't robots that you're going up against, these are my students...and Vlad's. They're not going to go easy on you. You have to be willing to adapt to your strengths and work through your weaknesses."

Hitoshi nodded firmly with a determined gaze.

"Come on you need to get ready."

Shota opened the door and saw Toshinori with Midoriya, he smirked at the father-son relationship those two had it was almost laughable how obvious it was. He decided to tease that and smirked over Toshinori's quick commentary.

He heard Midoriya and Hitoshi's conversation and gently nudged Hitoshi who nodded softly and left to get ready. In the back of his mind though Hitoshi knew what this was...this was his chance of getting into the hero course.

He wasn't going to let his mentor(s) down. *I won't let you down dad!*

Shota turned his gaze towards Midoriya and spoke strictly.