Chapter 62: Tired Dad...Tired Son

I don't own any of these photos!

Basically this is the lull period of time before the Shie Hassaikai Arc.

I wanna have the teachers debating about the Hero Studies go on for a little while longer than the Manga or Anime especially considering everything that happened to the students I figured it'd be an uphill battle to get them all to agree with that.
——————————————————————

Saturday morning...Shinso arrived early with a five o'clock shadow and groaned when Shota walked out with a zombie groan of his own.

It was later in the morning the students of 1-A were already up. They all turned towards the two and Bakugo snickered. Shota groaned in irritation over that.

 Shota groaned in irritation over that

Shinso grunted in agreement. Shota saw the coffee machine and grabbed two cups. He filled them and blindly handed the second mug to Shinso. "Here's the cure to no sleep..."

Shinso was half dead and he took the cup. "Forget the cup, I'll drink the whole pot!"

A hearty chuckle turned their attention towards the walking blond skeleton. "Yep your definitely an Aizawa now young Hitoshi."

Both turned their heads towards the former #1 hero

Both turned their heads towards the former #1 hero. "What are you smirking at Toshinori?"

Neither one realized what was written on the shirts they were wearing. "Who got you those shirts?"

They looked at their shirts and looked up at the grinning man with the same deadpanned stare.

"Akemi..."
"Mom..."

"Awwww...I love both my boys!"

The tired zombies turned towards the peppy woman holding a baby in her arms. "Someone wanted her morning hug from her daddy, and was very upset when she couldn't find him."

Emiko was staring intently at her daddy with big watery black eyes that shifted to blood red when she blinked. She murmured pitifully at her daddy before stuffing her fist into her mouth. Shota's heart melted as he smiled softly and instantly handed his coffee mug to Shinso, who in a state to tiredness took a swig from the wrong mug and then a sip from his own.

Shota took his daughter and she turned her tiny head away from him. Clearly she was mad at him. Shota faked a heartbroken frown. "Well now I'm hurt! Emiko your only a few days old and yet you're already giving me the silent treatment!"

He rubbed her little cheek with his thumb and Emiko turned her head back to her daddy and watched as he did his signature crazy grin. That caused little Emiko to giggle happily and she copied him with a big toothless smile.

The girls all 'awwwwwwed' at the sight. Bakugo smirked and spoke. "Who would've thought that our stern Homeroom teacher has such a soft side for babies?"

Todoroki spoke as he lifted a spoonful of cereal towards his mouth. "He's a dad now Bakugo of course he has a soft side...and you made her a butterfly knife so the same can be said about you too. I for one find it to be a wonderful sight seeing our teacher so happy."

Bakugo smirked. "I think you mean to say that he's the resident Dadzawa now."

Shota turned his red eyed glare towards the ash blond hothead. "Shut up Bakugo or I might just have you change her diaper!"

The other students laughed loudly over Bakugo's disgusted face. Emiko suddenly reached up and grabbed her daddy's black hair and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Emiko no! My hair isn't food! Akemi she wants you!"

Shinso chuckled. "Yep she's definitely a daddy's girl...I knew it was a good idea getting her those little goggles and that handkerchief pacifier."

Shota rolled his eyes with a fond smile as Akemi helped with Emiko before taking her to the nursery to feed her.

He sighed heavily only to see Shinso drinking from both coffee mugs. "Hey that's my coffee!"

That got everyone laughing.

"Mister Aizawa is their anymore news about the Hero Studies?"

"Huhhh apparently the debate amongst the teachers is going on for another week...if only I could get a unanimous agreement!"

Toshinori looked away and Hizashi was rocking out to a song on his headphones oblivious to the conversation. Ectoplasm sighed and spoke deeply. "I'm not going to say anything because the students are here but I know it will likely be in your favor in the end Shota, though not exactly what you intended, but still in your favor if anything..."

"Yeahhhh...but it's not only the teachers I have to battle with it's the other agencies too! If only you all could see it from my standpoint it'd be so much easier..."

The students were confused about why it was taking so long but before they could ask Akemi walked in with a giggling Emiko and she immediately demanded attention from her extended family only to fall asleep as Akemi started humming a lullaby and rocking her.

Her little eyes closed and Hizashi spoke as softly as he could since Emiko was asleep in Akemi's arms.

"Sooo it's Saturday what do you all say about a day of coffee, cakes, and relaxation at the Cat Cafe in honor of your rocking milestones this semester. It's not every year a whole group of first years get their Hero's licenses."

Class 1-A shared glances and Bakugo rolled his eyes before they all smiled and nodded as one mind and body towards the cockatoo haired hero. Hizashi's grin broadened as he shouted happily. "AWESOME!!!"

Emiko woke up with a frightened shrill and then cried loudly. Hizashi immediately did the 'speak no evil' hand gestures with his wide eyes as a furious Shota Aizawa loomed in front of him with his red eyes blaring like fire. He held a crying Emiko in his arms and angrily spoke.

"Look at what you did!" He handed the blonde man the crying baby and snarled in anger. "Now you're going to get her back to sleep!"

Hizashi frowned and gently rocked her. "Aww come now little listener I'm sorry I scared you I was just excited..."

Emiko calmed down and babbled incoherent gibberish at him as she blew a few raspberries at him. Shota smirked at the sight of the honorary uncle getting Emiko back to sleep.