Chapter 167: "Crimes of Pissing me off." - Shota Aizawa

Shota was grinning maliciously with a haunting red aura around him. Gym Gamma was built like a labyrinth with training dummies tied up to wooden poles like hostages. The labyrinth was a maze of wooden corridors. The walls were made up of wooden boards with multiple openings and crevices for Shota to attack with his capture scarf. The obstacles he had in store for them were the only thing they were unsure about.

The third year students had experience with these training dummies before, in advanced rescue training, and more so with the wound treatment exercises.

The part that made them uneasy was the fact that these training dummies are made to sound like real people in a real injury scenario. In normal classroom situations this wasn't an issue...

But this was...

"Is this...an Execution Yard?!" A few of the students muttered as their faces paled.

Shota was grinning darkly over their timidity and chuckled over their pale faces. "Think of it more as a...Minotaur's Labyrinth...and I'm the Minotaur that's out for your blood."

A few students whimpered in terror.

"Alright Maggots to put it simply this exercise is to primarily focus on your reflexes and resolve within a hostage situation gone horribly wrong. I want you all to think of this as if I'm a villain who has taken away your quirks. The only way you can save the hostages, without getting them killed in the process, is to navigate the maze while fighting against me and avoiding my capture scarf."

The students looked traumatized as he continued. "The rules of the exercise are simple. No quirks, or else you will become one of the screaming dummies your classmates have to avoid, Got It?"

He glared at them and they flinched. "If I capture you your out. If you hit a screaming hostage your out. Your number one goal is to traverse this maze and land a hit against me without hitting the training dummies. I've got all day to make sure you all master this, Am I Making Myself Clear You Little Gutter-Punks?"

He saw their horror and smirked. "We'll start this in reverse alphabetical order, Zenko your first. Try to not pass out, and no quirk kid. I know you can easily make a portal to the end of the labyrinth. Remember what I said about becoming a part of the obstacles if I catch a quirk being used. I'm not joking because I'm dead serious."

Zenko whimpered. "Dammit..."

Shota smirked and used his scarf to snag at the rafters and he swung upwards and into the dark depths of the labyrinth. "Good luck maggots!"

Twenty + students went in only two students made it out...ha just kidding—or am I?

Shota smirked over their attempts as the training dummies were screaming at them through their gags. It was so real it made a few of the lesser emotional suppressing students cry. Shota weaved between the crevices like a serpent, avoiding capture while playing the role of a villain so well it actually scared Nejiri and Amajiki!

"You think you can beat me? You're nothing but bugs. Pesky little bugs for me to smash under the sole of my boot."

He ensnared a student and strung him up as a piñata from the rafters through a large gap in the half hazard ceiling of the labyrinth.

The student yelled.

"WHY ARE SOME OF THESE TRAINING DUMMIES DRESSED UP LIKE BAD-GUYS? WHAT THE HECK?"

Shota smirked and chuckled. "Oh you mean my own men? Don't bother with them they have committed many crimes against me."

"Dude Your Taking This Way To Literally!!! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN BY CRIMES???!!!"