Chapter 173: The Unicorn Princess gets her wish

Eri gets her wish granted by a...

A grinning, red eyed, Cheshire fairy wearing a capture scarf?

Wait...that doesn't sound right? 😜
—————————————————————

Eri was curious about what this special surprise was, and why Hitoshi was smiling like that grinning Cheshire kitty from that funny Wonderland movie.

Shota noticed his sons crazy grinning and whispered towards Hitoshi. "Stop grinning like that Hitoshi, she'll start asking questions..."

Hitoshi spoke through his grin. "Can't stop, suppressed it for to long! And you're one to talk old man you were crying about it when you told me!"

Shota hastily shushed him. "Sshhhhhh! She'll hear you!"

Akemi rolled her eyes and jabbed them both as she walked a few paces behind them with Eri. "Enough out of the both of you! It's hard enough already keeping my mouth shut."

Shota mumbled as he rubbed the sore spot on his back. "Yes dear..."

Hitoshi continued grinning as he spoke. "Sorry mom!"

Akemi smirked softly at Hitoshi's unwavering grin, she knew he was just excited to see Eri's reaction to the big surprise. The Cockatoo was arching a brow as he pushed Emiko's stroller.

*What are they planning...Wait if it's about Eri then—huh...OMG!*

Shota could feel the excitement radiating from the Cockatoo haired hero like a tsunami wave and hastily turned his head to give him the mother of all death glares as a warning to keep his big mouth shut! Shota was going to tell her and no one else!

Hizashi cringed over that intense glare and nodded towards the man who continued to keep a keen eye on him. Hopefully the dorm isn't in a state of total chaos upon their arrival.
———————————————————————
The 1-A dormitory was in a state of 'organized' chaos the moment Shota gave them the ultimatum on the time that he was to return with Eri and his family over the radio.

The radio was instantly turned off after that and everyone was in a mad scramble to get everything ready. Yaoyarozu was acting like a circus master and everybody else was the circus performers!

"Midoriya forget about a banner they should tell her themselves, just get the Apple cake out and help Sato with the Candy Apples!"

She saw Bakugo placing something on the table where the food was and asked. "Bakugo, is that what I think it is?"

"Why are you asking as if it'll explode? It's just a Tessen Fan..."

He got looks from 1-A and 1-B. The Big Three simply smiled at him. His right eye twitched.

"So what if the kid grew on me? She needs to be able to defend herself in case the villains come after her."

He placed the beautiful metal fan on the table by the food only to hear Sero snickering with Kaminari and Mineta. Bakugo turned his head and glared at them. "Shut Up Or Your Dead! I don't see you giving the kid a gift now are you?"

They frowned and grumbled before Ibara spoke as she placed a dead flower vase on the table. "I find it endearing that you care. It's the actions that will mean everything to her."