Chapter 114: Emiko's Birthday

Emiko's birthday cake reaction was me at one year's old my mom got it on recording and was dying from laughter!
Also I don't own the drawing!
—————————————————————

Todoroki had returned from his time at home and the news of Endeavors condition and of hearing that he was trying to amend his bonds with his broken family was a surprise to Akemi, but a welcoming surprise.

She knew it would take time but if his family was willing to work together then maybe it would work out for the better.

Right now though Akemi had other things on her mind. Today was Emiko's birthday.

The students of 1-A and 1-B were helping the teachers in decorating the common room. Ibara smiled and created a beautiful flower arrangements for the infant and Yaoyorozu created the missing helium tank that Kaminari forgot to get when he got the balloons.

Jiro slapped him upside the head. "How could you forget the Helium Tank!"

"I'm sorry Jeez!"

Sato was helping Akemi and Manami in baking a buttercream cake. Manami was impressed by Sato's baking skills. "You'd make an incredible pastry chef."

"Thank you!"

Nobuyuki was hanging the streamers and holding up the banner by his titanium hair. "Sero be a lad and lend me a hand with the tape."

"Sure thing Mister Yuriemoto."

"Bakugo hows the present wrapping going?"

"Stupid Paper!!!!" Bakugo was struggling with folding the ends without making it look terrible. Nobuyuki rolled his eyes and smirked as Kirishima helped. "You folded it over the gifts. I'll do the ends man."

"Why Are We Making It So Nice? She's Just Gonna Tear It Up!"

Shinso smirked as he took a little whipped cream from the mixing bowl. Akemi gasped and waved a wooden spoon at him. "Hey Hands Away From the Whipped Cream!"

"Oh come on mom!"

"Don't make me use this spoon boy! Its a lethal weapon in these hands!"

Shota was craving up the apples for Manami's famous Apple Pie until he saw little Eri peering over the countertop.

Eri was staring at the apple and drooling slightly

Eri was staring at the apple and drooling slightly. "Apples..."

Shota smirked and cut the apple into equally sliced pieces and handed one to the girl with a soft smile. "Here you go Eri."

Eri stared at the apple slice as if it were a priceless gift before stuffing it into her mouth and grinning at him with the apple in the way of her teeth. Shota smirked and shook his head at her attempt at making him laugh.