Chapter 18: Shinso huh...WHAT THE HECK TODOROKI

I do not own this Song Video!
——————————————————————

Akemi was saddened yet understood where Oijiro and that other boy from 1-B were coming from about not earning their spots but she was more curious about that purple haired boys quirk? She was already thinking of taking Oijiro in the internships but whoever this purple haired boy was intrigued her not only because he reminded her of her husband.

She smiled over Kendo and the rest of 1-B's sportsmanship towards their fellow teammates in dropping out of the event.

Akemi laughed until her sides hurt as Tetsutetsu and Kirishima were against each other! Her eyes then locked upon the purple haired boy and Midoriya. He asked Midoryia something only to have Midoriya's mouth covered by Oijiro before he could respond. The look on Oijiro's face said it all it was a mental based quirk!

"Shinso huh so that's his name...can't wait to see what you can do kid."
———————————————————————
"HEY SPORTS FANS ARE YOU READYYYY? AFTER THE ACTION YOU'VE ALREADY WITNESS ITS TIME FOR THE REAL BATTLE TO BEGIN!"

"OUR COMPETITORS ARE ON THEIR OWN NOW SOMETIMES HEROS ONLY HAVE THEMSELVES TO RELY ON."

"HEART, SKILL, STRENGTH, WISDOM, COURAGE THEY'LL HAVE TO USE ALL THESE THINGS TO MOVE ON!"

"WELCOME OUR FIRST FIGHTERS!"

"WHOA HE LOOKS A LITTLE SCARED IN THAT PICTURE ITS IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM HERO COURSE AND HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL STUDIES!"

Shota's eyes widened when he saw Hitoshi...he looked like him but with purple hair! *Okay that's freaky! Yet I'm intrigued now...*

He got the files from a staff member. He looked over Hitoshi's and his pulse faltered. *Brainwashing...this kid never stood a chance in the entrance exam.* He continued reading and he swore his heart stopped his listed guardian was listed as foster parent. *He's an orphan. Oh god jeez come on that's another kick to the heart U.A. this is too relatable for me!* He cooled his emotions and waited for the right moment to speak.
———————————————————————
"So you can just give up huh?"

Akemi listened carefully to his every word.

"In a way this is a test to see how strong your spirit is."

I do not own this photo!

"If you know what you want your future to hold for you, you can't worry about what other people think..."

Akemi took his words to heart it was the way he said it, he meant every word. She heard Mic's voice.

"ARE YOU READYYYYYYY?!!!!!!! BEGIN!!!!"

"That monkey was going on about his pride earlier, but I just think he's just an idiot for throwing away his chance like that."

Midoriya groaned in anger and started walking towards him yelling. "DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT HIM THAT WAY—!"